Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery does not discharge
671 6 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
charljusti
lvl.1

France

Hello
I have a mavic pro. I have programmed my batteries to discharge if I do not use them for 3 days.
It does not work the batteries remain 100% charged
Do you have a solution?

thank you in advance
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue, Kindly please refresh the firmware of the battery using the DJI Assistant 2. Then please try to use the discharge feature again to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-20
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

Are you by chance pressing the power button to check if it discharging? This, resets the batteries "clock", and then the 3 day countdown begins again.
Try checking on the 4th, or 5th day, and I think you will find them discharged to40/50 percent.
2020-2-20
Use props
charljusti
lvl.1

France

Thank you for your answers I try your solutions
2020-2-20
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

charljusti Posted at 2-20 09:40

Check the battery after 4 or 5 days (don't press the switch) and I think you'll find the battery is slightly warm to the touch, discharging.
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

charljusti Posted at 2-20 09:40

You are very much welcome. Please keep us posted for further assistance and if you have any other concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.
2020-2-21
Use props
charljusti
lvl.1

France

Thanks for your help I reset the batteries and everything works
2020-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules