PlusOne 7 pro remote link issue
590 7 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZvOFIw7iIqno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28438 ft
United States

My PlusOne 7 pro updated about a week ago to 10.0.3 Android version. Every since then, when I plug it into the remote via USB, my phone just vibrates very quickly about every 2 seconds.  It doesn't link at any time. I plugged in my old Galaxy note 4 it connects just fine.  

A list of what I've done:

Multiple different cables.

USB debugging on and off

Force my phone into multiple different actions when USB is connect.

Any advice in correcting this issue would be great.

Thanks in advance.

2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to enable the USB debugging option under your developer mode on your mobile device and try to connect your phone to the RC to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-20
Use props
djiuser_ZvOFIw7iIqno
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-20 08:07
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to enable the USB debugging option under your developer mode on your mobile device and try to connect your phone to the RC to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

[view_image]
As I stated in my post I've tried with it both on and off, either way the phone only vibrates real quick every 2 seconds.

This happen after my phone received 10.0.3 Android update.

Thanks
Screenshot_20200220-102658.jpg
2020-2-20
Use props
djiuser_ZvOFIw7iIqno
lvl.1
United States

No other suggestion?  I have a paperweight until some software/firmware update?
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ZvOFIw7iIqno Posted at 2-20 08:26
As I stated in my post I've tried with it both on and off, either way the phone only vibrates real quick every 2 seconds.

This happen after my phone received 10.0.3 Android update.

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the late response. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will surely keep you posted once we have an update on the said issue. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ZvOFIw7iIqno Posted at 2-23 02:10
No other suggestion?  I have a paperweight until some software/firmware update?

Hi, thank you for your patience and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the said troubleshooting below:

1.reinstall the DJI fly app

2.restart the mobile phone

3.refresh the firmware of the RC.

If the problem persists after the troubleshooting steps above. Please send us a video showing the issue for us to further analyze the problem.  Thank you for your cooperation with regard to this matter.
2020-3-3
Use props
djiuser_ZvOFIw7iIqno
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-3 08:48
Hi, thank you for your patience and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to perform the said troubleshooting below:

1.reinstall the DJI fly app

I'm actually in the process of backing up and going to factory reset my phone. I'll keep you apprised.

I have a friend's with the same phone that was updated to 10 and it works. So I'm thinking it's my phone causing the issue.

Thanks for getting back to me.
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ZvOFIw7iIqno Posted at 3-3 08:51
I'm actually in the process of backing up and going to factory reset my phone. I'll keep you apprised.

I have a friend's with the same phone that was updated to 10 and it works. So I'm thinking it's my phone causing the issue.

Thank you for keeping us update. Please let me know the recent update of this issue for us to assist you further. Thank you!
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules