Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CSC not working
1341 4 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackRyan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15810 ft
Italy

After one month my MM came back, I had a titlet horizon issue  (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=207701) and today a received another MM.
reinstalled the app on the iphone, connected the MM to the remote control and (new pairing).
I have a issue with the CSC, I'm unable to manually take off, only auto take off is available. I tried with MODE 1, MODE 2, MODE 3 configuration but nothing changed.

any suggestion?
thank you

2020-2-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi Jack
A couple of things, first try calibrate the RC, I’m not expecting this to work but it won’t do any harm.

Next check RC FW version if it’s up to date try going back one FW on assistant then try see if this works and update to latest FW.

I had this problem with phantom some years ago and it was FW problem, now your craft could also be on older FW so please check this .
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform the manual takeoff outside of your house on an open space without any possible interference to see if the problem persists? Also, you may try to relink your remote controller to your aircraft to check. Please note that the motor will not start if you have the gimbal cover install, please check. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-20
Use props
NIsso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-2-20 09:19
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform the manual takeoff outside of your house on an open space without any possible interference to see if the problem persists? Also, you may try to relink your remote controller to your aircraft to check. Please note that the motor will not start if you have the gimbal cover install, please check. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Hi,
From my experience,
DJI Fpv will not start your motor CSC inside the home or office or any close place.
I do try it by myself and thought that there is a problem with my Controller, but no, I go outside and calibrated my compass, updated my home point all done with my Google's, then I waited like 4 min to have around 30 satellite, and BOOM pushes my CSC and the motor star. (-:

Don't try to fly it at home it is not a home toy it is can be very dangerous as much as it can be fun!!!
I think that DJI thinks very good when it is come hazardous.
Be safe (-:
image.jpg
2022-2-6
Use props
Guorium
Captain
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

NIsso Posted at 2-6 19:05
Hi,
From my experience,
DJI Fpv will not start your motor CSC inside the home or office or any close place.

But mavic mini is supposed to manually start motors if CSC is issued. This might sound silly but I think the user did not hold CSC for a couple seconds. It needs to be held a little to start motors.
2022-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules