Filters
966 4 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cryptic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1516709 ft
United States

What are some of the best filters for the mavic mini?
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder, that DJI does not recommend to use any third party accessories. This may affect the performance and stability of the said drone during flight. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.
2020-2-21
Use props
Cryptic
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 10:47
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder, that DJI does not recommend to use any third party accessories. This may affect the performance and stability of the said drone during flight. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.

I have gotten this reply from mods like you a lot. It kind of angers me. They proved little to no explanation and most of it is some pre wrote out message saying thanks for being here. I am looking for some of the best filters and not asking if using a 3ed party accessories will affect my drone.
2020-2-21
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll have to get used to the Mods replying like that.

That being said Polar Pro would be the high version and then Freewell would be the next best maybe. I have a set of Freewell for my Mavic 2 Pro and they are excellent in my opinion. I do not know if Freewell has released any filters for the Mavic Mini yet.
2020-2-21
Use props
Cryptic
Second Officer
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 2-21 13:46
You'll have to get used to the Mods replying like that.

That being said Polar Pro would be the high version and then Freewell would be the next best maybe. I have a set of Freewell for my Mavic 2 Pro and they are excellent in my opinion. I do not know if Freewell has released any filters for the Mavic Mini yet.

Ok thanks so much!
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules