2596 16 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Powerz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12593330 ft
  • >>>
United States

My drone was shipped back using the provided UPS shipping label for DJI refresh care and UPS has lost the package. DJI blames UPS, UPS blames DJI and noone will start the investigation,  meanwhile I get shafted a $1200 drone. DJI is telling me to get a police report before they ask UPS to investigate,  for a package UPS lost in transit, well I got laughed out of every police department in Hawaii telling me this is not a police matter since UPS has possession of the package and it was lost in transit not stolen. This is not a situation that anyone can get a police report for, the package was not stolen, it was lost in transit by UPS an ocean away from me in California. Telling the customer to get a police report for a package UPS lost in transit is rediculous and simply cant be done in my state so what am I supposed to do now? Give up? File a complaint with the BBB? Go to small claims court? I'm at a loss here, everytime I ask to speak with a supervisor, three times now, the customer agent has simply hung up on me or pretended to disconnect the call because they are so afraid I'm going to make a complaint about their customer service and meanwhile I'm sitting here with no drone and have performed all I can with due diligence.

This is a huge logistics problem, you have a dead end in your system and I cant get anyone on your end to even help me and have so much as customer service hanging up on the phone call refusing to help without a police report.  Someone,please help! This has put such a sour taste in my mouth, I almost feel as if my drone was stolen from me at this point.

CAS-3962142-B9D1G9

UPS Tracking 1ZX902W99090408994

2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Powerz, we understand your frustration and are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service. Your case has been escalated to the higher-level team for further follow-up, our manager will contact you in working hours after the investgation, please wait patiently, we hope your case will be solved soon.
2020-2-20
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, this situation is ridiculous, in my opinion UPS is responsible for the package, however, if DJI did not purchase enough insurance to cover the cost of the drone, it's on them to reimburse you, I would talk to UPS and ask about filing a lost package claim. I doubt DJI will do anything bro, just talking through experience.
2020-2-21
Use props
Powerz
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Well I was able to get very quick customer service after this forum post, everything seemed to be fine, even got a call from China from a DJI representative who was very nice and apologetic. Well,  My reshresh care package just arrived from UPS, I did a full product set replacement with DJI refresh care, I sent in everything just as it instructed me to, controller and all.......all I got back was a single drone and a single battery, I now have no controller, no charger and am short two batteries and all the package inserts and product attachments I was told to send back for the entire product set replacement. What the heck am I supposed to do now? I have a drone, no controller and no charger.  This entire fiasco has been a total nightmare, I just want it to end. How am am I to go about getting the controller and charger now that were supposed to be replaced with entire product set?   I knew someone screwed up the second I saw the weight on the UPS tracking, too light, 1ZE80E40424767652
20200227_160342.jpg
20200227_160415.jpg
2020-2-27
Use props
Powerz
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-20 20:55
Hi Powerz, we understand your frustration and are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service. Your case has been escalated to the higher-level team for further follow-up, our manager will contact you in working hours after the investgation, please wait patiently, we hope your case will be solved soon.
Well I was able to get very quick customer service after this forum post, everything seemed to be fine, even got a call from China from a DJI representative who was very nice and apologetic. Well,  My refresh care replacement package just arrived from UPS, I did a full product set replacement with DJI refresh care, I sent in everything just as it instructed me to, controller and all but all I got back was a single drone and a single battery, I now have no controller, no charger and am short two batteries and all the package inserts and product attachments I was told to send back for the entire product set replacement. What the heck am I supposed to do now? I have a drone, no controller and no charger.  This entire fiasco has been a total nightmare, I just want it to end. How am I to go about getting the controller, charger and items that were supposed to be replaced with entire product set? UPS tracking, 1ZE80E40424767652  4.4 pounds, clearly not a full product set.
20200227_160342.jpg
20200227_160415.jpg
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Powerz Posted at 2-27 18:13
Well I was able to get very quick customer service after this forum post, everything seemed to be fine, even got a call from China from a DJI representative who was very nice and apologetic. Well,  My refresh care replacement package just arrived from UPS, I did a full product set replacement with DJI refresh care, I sent in everything just as it instructed me to, controller and all but all I got back was a single drone and a single battery, I now have no controller, no charger and am short two batteries and all the package inserts and product attachments I was told to send back for the entire product set replacement. What the heck am I supposed to do now? I have a drone, no controller and no charger.  This entire fiasco has been a total nightmare, I just want it to end. How am I to go about getting the controller, charger and items that were supposed to be replaced with entire product set? UPS tracking, 1ZE80E40424767652  4.4 pounds, clearly not a full product set.

We are sorry again for the continuous troubles with our repair center, your concern will be forwarded to the team to double check, our manager will contact you soon after making it clear, appreciate your patience.
2020-2-27
Use props
Powerz
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 22:41
We are sorry again for the continuous troubles with our repair center, your concern will be forwarded to the team to double check, our manager will contact you soon after making it clear, appreciate your patience.
Thankyou very much for yout attention to this matter. I look forword to hearing from someone and I do understand its not your fault and appriciate your help. I do realize I probobly should not have sent all the batteries back but I dropped my entire drone case into the ocean, everything had been submerged in salt water, batteries, controller and charger and I was not sure if they would be safe to use again so I sent them back to be checked out, I understand if they all are not all replaced but the controller and charger are pretty important pieces of the full product set replacement procedure that are missing.
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Powerz Posted at 2-28 03:26
Thankyou very much for yout attention to this matter. I look forword to hearing from someone and I do understand its not your fault and appriciate your help. I do realize I probobly should not have sent all the batteries back but I dropped my entire drone case into the ocean, everything had been submerged in salt water, batteries, controller and charger and I was not sure if they would be safe to use again so I sent them back to be checked out, I understand if they all are not all replaced but the controller and charger are pretty important pieces of the full product set replacement procedure that are missing.

We are sorry to hear your story, for the water-damaged device, we do not recommend to keep using it because there would be potential damages, even you send back to DJI, the replacement will be provided instead of repairing.
Sorry again your package was lost by UPS, personally, I suggest to purchase a new RC and charger and extra batteries from our online store.
2020-2-28
Use props
djiuser_kSrNhN6h25q7
New

Canada

Did you end up needing a police report to have DJI file the claim? I’m going through the exact same thing as you and it is seriously the longest wild goose chase I’ve ever been on.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kSrNhN6h25q7 Posted at 3-23 16:13
Did you end up needing a police report to have DJI file the claim? I’m going through the exact same thing as you and it is seriously the longest wild goose chase I’ve ever been on.

We are sorry to know you encountered the same problem, your case number was pulled out via your Forum account, we will escalate your concern to the appropriate team for follow-up, please wait patiently for further communication.
2020-3-23
Use props
djiuser_moGNkVhRF1Dx
New
Flight distance : 70236 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-2-20 20:55

Hi Mindy I have the same problem. I shipped my drone on Friday and it has not reached your service center. I filed a claim with UPS. These UPS store employees are incompetent.

My claim number is:  CAS-7445768-H4P6L0

My ups investigation number is:  C-0068301893

Because of this the drone will not be sent before my vacation. Complete waste of a nice drone.
2021-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_moGNkVhRF1Dx Posted at 10-22 08:12
Hi Mindy I have the same problem. I shipped my drone on Friday and it has not reached your service center. I filed a claim with UPS. These UPS store employees are incompetent.

My claim number is:  CAS-7445768-H4P6L0

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please also tell us the exact items you have sent back? We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for further check. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.
2021-10-22
Use props
djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448773 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-2-20 20:55
Ups lost my replacement drone from DJI tried to hide it ..  I sent my drone in to be replaced or repaired.. I had refresh paid everything and DJI say they shipped it.. so I track it and get a delivery date for 5/13/22 . It never came tracked it again now it delayed because of weather.. and never was updated.. so I called DJI.. they tracked it and saw the same thing I saw.. so I suspected something was up so I called and low and behold the representative told me my package was lost in transit... DJI needs to handle this I'm very disappointed in DJI..I need some help . They said I must contact the shipper so they (DJI) can file the claim .. I hope DJI can resolve this.. I cant and won't lose out on almost 1200$  no way I'll do everything that is needed to be done to hold people accountable. But hopefully this can be resolved..CAS-8922810-Z7N1K0. THIS IS CRAZY now I have a mavic air 2 fly more kit with no drone.. wtf a DJI nightmare  tracking # 1ZE80E400347320841 Mindy please help  
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l Posted at 5-15 01:39
Ups lost my replacement drone from DJI tried to hide it ..  I sent my drone in to be replaced or repaired.. I had refresh paid everything and DJI say they shipped it.. so I track it and get a delivery date for 5/13/22 . It never came tracked it again now it delayed because of weather.. and never was updated.. so I called DJI.. they tracked it and saw the same thing I saw.. so I suspected something was up so I called and low and behold the representative told me my package was lost in transit... DJI needs to handle this I'm very disappointed in DJI..I need some help . They said I must contact the shipper so they (DJI) can file the claim .. I hope DJI can resolve this.. I cant and won't lose out on almost 1200$  no way I'll do everything that is needed to be done to hold people accountable. But hopefully this can be resolved..CAS-8922810-Z7N1K0. THIS IS CRAZY now I have a mavic air 2 fly more kit with no drone.. wtf a DJI nightmare  tracking # 1ZE80E400347320841 Mindy please help

Hello, there. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 774&pid=2742990
Please check.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-15 02:03
Hello, there. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=264774&pid=2742990
Please check.

IMG_20220521_021924_380.jpg
2022-5-21
Use props
djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l Posted at 5-21 21:41
[Image]

Finally came.... Gotta nagg a bit...
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l Posted at 5-21 21:42
Finally came.... Gotta nagg a bit...

Thanks for the update. Glad to know you've received the package. We sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience caused. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules