Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Dead Battery
831 3 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoff1369
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4190 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Mavic Pro battery dead, when plugged into the charger light 1 (the light furthest from on-off button) flashes green quickly for a while, then goes off for a short while and flashes quickly again and repeats this cycle.
Not enough power to start Mavic, so can't log on to assistant.
Called DJI, their man said out of warranty can't help you, at all.
Any solutions to this problem?

2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a short video footage of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-21
Use props
geoff1369
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4190 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 11:06
Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a short video footage of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Don't seem to be able to load a video, took a video on iPhone and when I try to upload get error message saying system doesn't have ability to load it in current format‽
This battery has been used a very few times, it did sit around unused for quite some time, but it's 2 sister batteries took a charge fine when I put them all together on the charger hub.
2020-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

geoff1369 Posted at 2-21 14:17
Don't seem to be able to load a video, took a video on iPhone and when I try to upload get error message saying system doesn't have ability to load it in current format‽
This battery has been used a very few times, it did sit around unused for quite some time, but it's 2 sister batteries took a charge fine when I put them all together on the charger hub.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to upload the video of the said issue. Here's what we are going to do. Can you please send me the serial number of the said DJI Mavic Pro Intelligent Battery's serial number through PM for me to be able to check the said serial number on our DJI database. Thank you.
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules