Mavic Mini order
1966 2 2020-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grakenverb
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I placed order# 0019958400770 back on January 30.  I know there have been issues for obvious reasons, but I am going on a trip in March and would like to take the Mini with me, could you pleae give me an update on when it might be shipping?  Thanks!
2020-2-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to know about this. We have just touched base with our warehouse and they confirmed that due to the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, there will be a delay in the shipment time of your order. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will process it for you as soon as possible. As compensation for the trouble caused, I would be able to process (10 DJI Credits) for you and this credit can be used 15 days after receiving the order physically. I know this does not cover all trouble and expenses caused, but I hope it will at least to some extent alleviate the frustration. Thank you so much for your understanding.
2020-2-21
Use props
MTN1776
lvl.1

United States

Mine is stuck in Alaska. FedEx tracking indicates Clearance issues. “ Importer needs to provide tariff number.
Recommended action: Importer to provide.”
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules