Lost my flight data
444 4 2020-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
69th Drone Det.
lvl.1
United States

Not long after loading the new firmware version, I noticed the following:

-I have to calibrate my mini almost every time (I live at 5800 feet MSL)
-When my phone memory nears capacity, my recording freezes and telemetry stops (no updates of height, distance, etc)

...and now, I lost all my flight data. My profile shows zero hours, zero miles, etc

Anyone have an idea how to get my flight data back?

Thanks
2020-2-22
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

If you had it previously online synched you can download from there, but I am afraid some corruption might have happened in this case. The profile should reset to its latest stats where it was last seen online. Try to reset the app and log in again.
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records on the application to see if the problem persists? Also, may I know what mobile device are you currently using for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-23
Use props
69th Drone Det.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-23 12:09
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records on the application to see if the problem persists? Also, may I know what mobile device are you currently using for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi I'm using a Apple iPhone 7 plus, running the current firmware version. I cleared my video cache and web cache, but have kept my flight data cache? Is there a way I can view and save that, so I can maybe try to delete the firmware and re-load?
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

69th Drone Det. Posted at 2-27 10:42
Hi I'm using a Apple iPhone 7 plus, running the current firmware version. I cleared my video cache and web cache, but have kept my flight data cache? Is there a way I can view and save that, so I can maybe try to delete the firmware and re-load?

Hi, you can back up those flight data logs using iTunes. You may refer to my post on this forum link below. Please keep us posted on the latest update on the said issue. Thank you!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=209404#pid2090574
2020-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules