1121 5 2020-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Really great that the Forse Pro is working after 10 years DJI did say it will come and work or the Inspire 2, NOT!
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Force Pro is only compatible with the professional gimbal product of DJI like the Ronin series and we don't have further information on when it would be compatible with the DJI Inspire 2. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-23
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-23 12:12
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Force Pro is only compatible with the professional gimbal product of DJI like the Ronin series and we don't have further information on when it would be compatible with the DJI Inspire 2. Thank you for your understanding and support!

that was not the promise in the beginning where DJI did say it will be for the Inspre2 also, I still have the screenshot of that promise! so thanks for nothing!
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 3-2 11:51
that was not the promise in the beginning where DJI did say it will be for the Inspre2 also, I still have the screenshot of that promise! so thanks for nothing!

I will coordinate this concern to our designated department for further clarification. Also, can you please provide us the screenshot via PM of the promise that you had mentioned on the post? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-3-2
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-2 14:17
I will coordinate this concern to our designated department for further clarification. Also, can you please provide us the screenshot via PM of the promise that you had mentioned on the post? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

i will NOT gif you the screenshot, you like to know wy?, you and DJI will never do something about it, and will talk them self out of it

have a good day.
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DRAGenDROP Posted at 3-3 01:16
i will NOT gif you the screenshot, you like to know wy?, you and DJI will never do something about it, and will talk them self out of it

have a good day.

We totally understand your frustration and again we do apologize for that. Just to inform you that, I was able to forward this query to our DJI R&D Team to clarify about this compatibility. I will let you know once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules