4590 6 2020-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini User
lvl.4
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

Hi,

Is there anyway to discharge the RC other than just let it turned on and wait?
Cause I want to store it with less energy.

And different question, are you guys able to fly all 3 battery's with one charge of the RC on Android devices?
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mini User. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. With regards to this inquiry. The DJI Mavic Mini battery does not have a days until automatic self-discharge setting. For a battery that will be kept idle for more than ten days, discharge it with the two-way charging hub, or insert it into the aircraft and power on the aircraft to discharge it until the battery level drops to 40-65% ( two to three battery level indicators light up ). The battery's performance will be influenced if it is kept idle for a long time. To maintain the battery's active state, it is recommended that users charge and discharge the battery every three months. Do not completely discharge the battery and then store it for a long time; otherwise, the battery will over-discharge and the battery cells will be damaged, which will make the battery unusable. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Mini Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EK.pdf ). In addition, yes you may be able to fly all 3 intelligent flight batteries this is because the built in battery on the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller has a capacity of 2600 mAh and a maximum run time of 4.5 hours when using an iOS device and 1 hour 40 mins. when using an Android device. Thank you.
2020-2-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well I hear many complaints about android phones getting charge from RC , so that’s one option, there are aftermarket discharges check Amazon, I don’t use android but iOS I have no problem RC should last over 2.30 I always like to have minimum 50% RC charge before flying and I have had no problems.
2020-2-22
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I truly appreciate the RC charging my S9+ while I Fly... I can go through 4 batteries with still energy to spare (two dots).
2020-2-22
Use props
lifeisfun
lvl.4
Canada

m80116 Posted at 2-22 15:36
I truly appreciate the RC charging my S9+ while I Fly... I can go through 4 batteries with still energy to spare (two dots).

Yeah, if you phone is fully charged  Right?
2020-2-22
Use props
virtual
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

If is remote charging your phone, you can replay flight records (or edit pictures in app) to discharge RC faster. But I don't think it is necessary.
My Xperia phone can disable USB charging, so I had over 2 hour of use with safe energy remaining (2 leds).
2020-2-23
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

So for us iOS users, how can effectively discharge the remote battery or it isn't required to that like with the batteries.
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules