dji fly compatibility for xiaomi and android 10
6871 14 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
highflydji
lvl.3
Poland

Hello folks, I have xiaomi note 8 currently running miui 10 (which is not yet android 10). Yesterday I got update and I don't know if it's safe to run it because I've read a lot of problems you folks had with android 10. Does current version of dji fly support android 10 not only on samsung10 but also another devices?Is there a plan to finally fix dji fly app to support android 10 not only for few devices? Maybe future version 1.07 is planned to be stable?

2020-2-23
Use props
virtual
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Does current version of dji fly support android 10 not only on samsung10 but also another devices?

App works on my Xperia phone with A10.
2020-2-23
Use props
Moto_919
lvl.3
Flight distance : 219439 ft
United States

I am not having any problems with it on my Samsung note 9 with android 10.
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_WFxwb3PkZgsK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1972316 ft
United States

Are you certain the update is for your Android version? I received an update a few days ago on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and the device kept Android version 9 and simply upgraded to MIUI 11 (from MIUI 10).

If you are certain that it will be Android 10, you're wise to wait for other users to confirm it works with your device before updating. However, DJI Fly is working fine for me after recent MIUI 11 update.
2020-2-23
Use props
highflydji
lvl.3
Poland

djiuser_WFxwb3PkZgsK Posted at 2-23 06:01
Are you certain the update is for your Android version? I received an update a few days ago on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and the device kept Android version 9 and simply upgraded to MIUI 11 (from MIUI 10).

If you are certain that it will be Android 10, you're wise to wait for other users to confirm it works with your device before updating. However, DJI Fly is working fine for me after recent MIUI 11 update.

You are right, I've double checked it now and it will be still on android 9.
Redmi Note 8T – EEA Stable ROMLstestV11.0.3.0.PCXEUXM
MIUI11
Android9.0
So it will work. Thanks for info about your note 7.

2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day highflydji. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mavic Mini who uses the Xiaomi Note 8 currently running Android 10. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Note 8 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Note 8 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2020-2-23
Use props
crc-12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229823 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I cant open new topic, so i will try to ask here.
I'm new to this world, my first drone is mavic mini.

It seams that im getting problem with dji fly app and my samsung note 9.

Im getting connection problem phone to drone, drone is connected to controller but there is no connection to phone.

Only way to fix this is to restart my phone, shut down drone and controller and start it again.

Phone is runing android 10, is there a way to fix this?
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_ElTihVLrxAXe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I own a Xiaomi mi A2 device and I noticed that they
are just few devices  from Diane that are been part of the dji list.

I really want to place an order for the dji mavic mini
but I am concerned if I am gonna face any problems with the connection!

Btw, my phone runs Android 10 and I installed the dji fly app .

Any ideas/recommendations??
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_ElTihVLrxAXe Posted at 2-24 05:06
I own a Xiaomi mi A2 device and I noticed that they
are just few devices  from Diane that are been part of the dji list.

Hello and good day WM106. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this inquiry. DJI suggests you to use a recommended mobile devices when operating or flying your DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility on both the drone and with the DJI Fly application. These mobile devices are tested to work properly with all the intelligent flight modes and functions of the said drone. For reference kindly please refer to the recommended mobile device list on post #6. Thank you.
2020-2-24
Use props
highflydji
lvl.3
Poland

I've tested today - Xiaomi Note 8T works perfectly with DJI Fly. Just FYI.
2020-2-26
Use props
djiuser_9EdkqCRMa4M4
lvl.1
Colombia

el dron mavic mini cuando un le cambia la primera bateria en el celular xioami Redmi 8 pro la pantalla se pone verde
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_9EdkqCRMa4M4
lvl.1
Colombia

virtual Posted at 2020-2-23 05:17
Does current version of dji fly support android 10 not only on samsung10 but also another devices?

App works on my Xperia phone with A10.

Cuando active las actualizacióne del dron en mi Mavid Mini en el celular xioami redmi 8 pro empezo a ponerse la pantalla verde no se como solucionarlo pense que se habia dañado el dron, pero  no lo he estrellado.
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_9EdkqCRMa4M4
lvl.1
Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-2-23 07:47
Hello and good day highflydji. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mavic Mini who uses the Xiaomi Note 8 currently running Android 10. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Note 8 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Note 8 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

[view_image]

Entonces si tenemos el dron Mavic Mini y el Xioami Redmi 8 Pro tenemos que salir de uno de ellos?
2021-1-7
Use props
djiuser_9EdkqCRMa4M4
lvl.1
Colombia

djiuser_9EdkqCRMa4M4 Posted at 1-7 18:12
Entonces si tenemos el dron Mavic Mini y el Xioami Redmi 8 Pro tenemos que salir de uno de ellos?

Alguien conoce alguna solución por que es problema del telefono, si el dron no se actualiza el Hadware no hay problema pero se actualizamos las versiones del dron se presenta pantalla verde en el celular.
2021-1-7
Use props
jorgehernanarci
lvl.1
Colombia

La actualización del software del Movic Mini quedó presentando un problema con el celular Xioami Redmi 8 pro, cuando se cambia la primera batería y se conecta por segunda vez el control con el dron la pantalla del celular se pone verde he investigado en varios foros y está pasando solo con los celulares Xioami pero solo si se actualiza el software del dron toca reiniciar la aplica DJI para volar el dron cada vez que se vaya a realizar un vuelo. Youtuber Colombiano.
2021-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules