Unable to complete linking process
590 5 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HankCT
lvl.2
United States

I press c1, c2, and video button.  Then the shutter button.  Binding appears on the controller.  Then I press the little button on the drones side.  

Then on my phone a screen appears that wants me to check off authorization(with a number of other screens).  Then it confirms my account but when I press the Activate button it just freezes on that screen.

This has happened before, but I don't remember I fixed it.
Thanks to anyone who can help!
Hank
2020-2-23
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I haven't done it for a wile but DJI has a video that might help.

Good luck.
2020-2-23
Use props
HankCT
lvl.2
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2-23 07:46
I haven't done it for a wile but DJI has a video that might help.

Good luck.

Thanks, but that's no help.
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Hank. I am sorry to read and to know that you are unable to complete linking process. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to isolate the said issue In addition can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum using the DJI Assistant 2 then please try to do the linking process once again to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-23
Use props
HankCT
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 08:56
Hello and good day Hank. I am sorry to read and to know that you are unable to complete linking process. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to isolate the said issue In addition can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum using the DJI Assistant 2 then please try to do the linking process once again to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

HOORAY!  
I was taking screen shots of every step I took, and all of a sudden everything clicked into place.  It linked!  Don't ask me why but it did.

Thanks for offering to help.
Hank

2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

HankCT Posted at 2-23 13:44
HOORAY!  
I was taking screen shots of every step I took, and all of a sudden everything clicked into place.  It linked!  Don't ask me why but it did.

You are very much welcome Hank and we are very glad to help. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Have a safe flight always.
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules