Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Navigation system error. Restart aircraft(Code: 35147)
7798 8 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phxbird57
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8679751 ft
United States

Hello was out flying my Mavic Mini today and got this warner. "
Navigation system error. Restart aircraft(Code: 35147)"
I cant say I've ever had that one with any of my other DJI drones. Has anyone have this come up. or can someone tell me what the code means also. It did not fall out of the sky and I did not have to restart the aircraft which was at 91 feet up.
Thank you
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Phxbird57. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Mavic Mini and is having an error message " Navigation system error ". May I know if this issue is happening everytime you fly your DJI Mavic Mini? In addition can you please try to calibrate the IMU of the said drone to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-23
Use props
Phxbird57
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8679751 ft
United States

Hello
That was the first time I had it come up.
I will do an IMU calibration and a Compass calibration also. I was flying  with 5 to 10 mph winds when this happen.
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Phxbird57 Posted at 2-23 13:25
Hello
That was the first time I had it come up.
I will do an IMU calibration and a Compass calibration also. I was flying  with 5 to 10 mph winds when this happen.

Thank you Phxbird57 for the additional information you have shared. Please keep us posted for us to be able to assist and help you further. Thank you.
2020-2-23
Use props
Espace2020
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11119 ft
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 16:53
Thank you Phxbird57 for the additional information you have shared. Please keep us posted for us to be able to assist and help you further. Thank you.

Ah ...
This morning I wanted to launch IMU ... the application remained blocked at this stage for several minutes.
I stopped DjI Fly when I got home. A little tired of the problems associated with Android

1) You must have an Internet connection to unblock the limits of flight distances ... sometimes
2) Android (The SmartPhone) recharged  permanently by the radio remote control during the flight
3) Application crash
4) Andoide compatibility (I had to buy a new Smartphone)
5) what we are talking about in this subject ..

Sincerely I hesitate after 8 days of using the "set" to activate the "RTS" function - >>> Return To Seller ..
Sincerely)
Software crashes ->I waited a few minutes -> SO

2020-2-24
Use props
djiuser_8ucjVXh48HI7
New
Flight distance : 14275 ft

Philippines

same issue here mavic mini user
2020-6-13
Use props
Christian Day
New

United States

So I have navigational system are and red light and won't let me launch my Maverick Mini and yeah that sucks
2021-3-21
Use props
Christian Day
New

United States

Okay so I was able to get mine too fly and clear zap by going through settings sensors calibrate in two different formats there's two you have to select and calibrate before it will allow you to take off
2021-3-21
Use props
MM Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Mhm the standard question: do you have the current firmware on it? Did you tried to downgrade and update the firmware again?
2021-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules