Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S - possible to lock the roll axis?
6666 2 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex.Starbuck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 314715 ft
Croatia

Hi all!

I was wondering - is it possible to somehow lock the roll axis of the Ronin S? The other day I wash shooting something and wanted to do some crazy dutch angles roll into regular ones and was unable to achieve this in any way. Not even in Sport mode, the gimbal just kept stabilizing all of my roll efforts. TIlt locks, pan locks, but not roll.

Any ideas howe to do this? Many thanks!
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alex.Starbuck, we could sent the follow mode under Ronin-S APP--User Profile, in Pan&Tilt follow Mode, the gimbal will follow your movement on Pan and Tilt axes, not the Roll, you can also select Customized and tap the motors on the left to customize gimbal follow behavior. Please refer to the screenshot below and have a try. User profile.png
2020-2-23
Use props
TugayKaya
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-23 19:04
Hi Alex.Starbuck, we could sent the follow mode under Ronin-S APP--User Profile, in Pan&Tilt follow Mode, the gimbal will follow your movement on Pan and Tilt axes, not the Roll, you can also select Customized and tap the motors on the left to customize gimbal follow behavior. Please refer to the screenshot below and have a try.[view_image]

Hi dij Mindy,

Is it also possible to full lock the roll axis motor ?
So we can manually do the roll.
I've tried your screenshot, but when I want to do manually the roll, the camera stays horizontal.

Thanks !

2020-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules