DJI Goggles RE. Full Screen viewing without OSD.
976 2 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iKnight71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2038511 ft
Switzerland

I'm seeking assistance with how to turn off the OSD within the googles when viewing HD media content via HDMI cable.
It would be ideal to view this content without viewing the resolution size (1080p) and the Battery Level.

When swiping down with two fingers, I'm NOT presented with any option to select Full Screen viewing, like I do when I'm viewing the screen normally without HDMI.
Other button/finger combinations do not change this.
For clarity, even when selecting Full Screen in standard viewing mode, then plugging the HDMI back in doesn't rectify.

The only selections I see when in media mode are;
Brightness
Volume
Video Scale
Exit

May I ask the solution to remove the OSD when in media mode?

2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

H, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will surely keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. I was able to clarify this inquiry of yours to our relevant department and unfortunately, we don't have the option to remove this OSD on the DJI Goggles when viewing HD media content via HDMI cable. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules