Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Data Center
1486 5 2020-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jck3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28566 ft
Ireland

Hi

I'm only got my new Macic Mini few days ago, and completed few flights, its been great experince so far, but I'm wondering why in Flight Data Center when i go to the MAP of my flights, the blue line that show the journey of my Mavic starts from like Africa, when I fly it in Ireland any one knows how to fix it?
Please see attached snip from the app.
Capture.JPG
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jck3d. I am sorry to know that you are also having issues with the Flight Data of your DJI Mavic Mini. I will forward this concern to the designated DJI department for clarification and for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.
2020-2-24
Use props
jck3d
lvl.1
Ireland

Any idea on how long can it take to fix it? I have this issue on every single flight.
2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the additional information jck3d. As of the moment I still have no feedback with regards to this matter. Rest assured that once I have the said information. I will send you a notification. Again thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-2-25
Use props
Tino V.
Flight distance : 153904 ft
Belgium

Well, that's because the GPS device starts with 0 latitude and 0 longitude and it takes a few seconds to get a good GPS reading (I assume)
2020-2-26
Use props
jck3d
lvl.1
Ireland

Tino V. Posted at 2-26 05:44
Well, that's because the GPS device starts with 0 latitude and 0 longitude and it takes a few seconds to get a good GPS reading (I assume)

Hi Tino

Thanks for pointing this out, this actually might be the problem I remember now that i took few sec for Mavic to lock RTH location, never looked how strong GPS signal was, I will now I will have a look at it when I have a chance to fly it again.
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules