Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote control beeping
517 3 2020-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paolo.palmero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19321 ft
United States

My remote control started beeping as I turned it on and refuses to work with my Spark. I don't quite know what happened. I tried to connect the remote to my laptop running Assistant 2 but it does not get recognised.
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day paolo.palmer.  I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know if your mobile device could still detect the WiFi of your DJI Spark's remote controller? If no, please try to reset the WiFi of the said remote controller by pressing and holding the power button of the remote controller for 9 seconds until hearing a tone sound like "DDD" and then the WiFi will be reset. If the mobile device could detect the WiFi of the said Remote Controller, kindly please check if there will be an error message on the DJI Go 4 application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-24
Use props
paolo.palmero
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 08:20
Hello and good day paolo.palmer.  I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know if your mobile device could still detect the WiFi of your DJI Spark's remote controller? If no, please try to reset the WiFi of the said remote controller by pressing and holding the power button of the remote controller for 9 seconds until hearing a tone sound like "DDD" and then the WiFi will be reset. If the mobile device could detect the WiFi of the said Remote Controller, kindly please check if there will be an error message on the DJI Go 4 application. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Yes, the wifi is visible and I could connect with the mobile phone. I didn't get any error from the app. Is there a specific place where I can find an error log?
2020-2-24
Use props
paolo.palmero
lvl.1
United States

paolo.palmero Posted at 2-24 08:43
Yes, the wifi is visible and I could connect with the mobile phone. I didn't get any error from the app. Is there a specific place where I can find an error log?

Also I can see the video feed from the drone and I can make the drone take off and land using the on-screen controls on the App.
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules