Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Moto G7 Go fly app crashing on startup
1255 4 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly Away
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95459 ft
Bulgaria

Anyone else having Moto G7 issues?  I've now found that the Go fly ap will only load the main menu page & slecting anything else on the app causes it to crash & restart.  When I first installed the app there were no problems, not sure if there was a firmware update after a week or so.
Connecting the drone causes it to repeatedly  crash & restart until you exit the app / disconnect the remote controller from the phone.
The only app menu I can get into is the album, if I repeatedly & quickly tap on the album button, usually I have to have 4 or 5 attempts at this to get in.  
My G7 (new)  is running an updated android v9

2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Upon checking the Moto G7 is not list as a recommended device for the DJI Fly application. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device when using the DJI Fly application. In addition, please refer to the image that I will be posting for more details about the recommended mobile device list. Thank you

2020-2-25
Use props
Fly Away
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 09:16
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Upon checking the Moto G7 is not list as a recommended device for the DJI Fly application. It may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device when using the DJI Fly application. In addition, please refer to the image that I will be posting for more details about the recommended mobile device list. Thank you

[view_image]

Hi Thanks for the reply.
Yes I am aware that the Moto G7 isn't on the list of approved devices,  sorry I forgot to mention this. I'm hoping someone else will have a similar situation & workaround. I've tried un installing & re installing etc.
Got my fingers crossed here..
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fly Away Posted at 2-26 00:09
Hi Thanks for the reply.
Yes I am aware that the Moto G7 isn't on the list of approved devices,  sorry I forgot to mention this. I'm hoping someone else will have a similar situation & workaround. I've tried un installing & re installing etc.
Got my fingers crossed here..

You are more than welcome and thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-27
Use props
Fly Away
lvl.1
Bulgaria

As an update, I've managed to get the app working on the G7 again. Not sure exactly how, but went into developer options in settings & turned on the animation options amongst other things. I've tried to replicate the problem but with no success!  Yet to test fly the drone but it does connect & all other menus are working.
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules