Programmer C1 et C2
897 5 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Claudio44
lvl.1

France

Bonjour, bonsoir à tous....
Je n'arrive pas à paramétrer les boutons C1 et C2 de la radio de mon Pro Platinum (je suis bien en mode manuel)...la zone n'est pas accessible dans l'applcation

Hello, good evening everyone .... I cannot configure the C1 and C2 buttons on the radio of my Pro Platinum (I am in manual mode) ... the area is not accessible in the app

Any ideas ??? Thank you  !

Ecran

Ecran
2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using when you experienced this issue? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue and please provide a short sample video if the issue persists. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-25
Use props
Claudio44
lvl.1

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 11:59
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using when you experienced this issue? Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue and please provide a short sample video if the issue persists. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

HI ! I am using a P20 Pro Huawei phone (same thing with a HUawei MediaPad M3)
2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. with regards to this concern. Kindly please back up your DJI Go 4 files and sync your flight records then uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application, please try a different compatible mobile device as well to isolate the issue. If issue still persists kindly please provide the firmware version of the mobile device, remote controller and the drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-25
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

If you have selected fixed wing mode this is normal.

2020-2-26
Use props
Claudio44
lvl.1

France

G_Sig Posted at 2-26 02:52
If you have selected fixed wing mode this is normal.
[view_image]
[view_image]

It is OK ! I did not see it !
THANKS !!!
2020-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules