Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air: Prop guards generating error
767 2 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr. Ken
New
Flight distance : 2274 ft
United States

I just got a Mavic Air and on my maiden voyage, I had the prop gaurds that came with the Mavic Air Fly More Package and when I powered up the drone, I got an error telling me that the drone senses additional weight and that it may not fly properly (sorry I can't remember the exact language).  I was really stymied by this and after messing around for half an hour, I decided to see if it was the prop guards.  So I removed them and son-of-a-gun, the error message disappeared and I have a flawless flight.

I am wondering why the propeller guards that come with the system are generating such an error message, and what I need to do to be able to use the propeller guards and not get the message.  Any help would be most appreciated as I am a real novice!  Thanks in advance.  Ken

2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ken, when mounting the Propeller Guards at the first beginning, this message will pop-up, which is normal. But it will disappear very soon. Please check again whether the messag will vanish after a moment.
2020-2-26
Use props
Dr. Ken
New
Flight distance : 2274 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 00:30
Hi Ken, when mounting the Propeller Guards at the first beginning, this message will pop-up, which is normal. But it will disappear very soon. Please check again whether the messag will vanish after a moment.

Thank you Mindy.  It is raining out today, so I will not be getting the drone out today but will try putting the prop guards back on the next flight out.  Much appreciated!  Ken
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules