Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Analysis Incorrect for Mavic Mini
2086 15 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronespilot
Captain
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I have reported this issue and talked about it https://forum.dji.com/thread-207724-1-1.html

I have tested the Mini several times. And DJI thought that I needed to send the drone in for analysis because, according to the response to the thread in the link above, the GPS unit might be defective.

I sent in the drone and the RC on Jan 28th, and DJI received the drone on Feb 12, 2020. The analysis came on the same day that they flew the Mini and the mini dropped.

Again, I have DJI care refresh. I simply can use it and pay $40 if it was my fault. It’s not a big deal to me. The problem here is that the DJI team is trying to make me use it while they did not look into the issue that I was talking about and that they claimed both left and right arms are broken.

2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi dronespilot, sorry for the troubles with the drone, you mean you never crashed the drone right? But the damage assessment shows rear right/left arm and the propeller damaged. As our support explained, the unit recorded external impact per the flight logs, there are NO GPS connection on the entire flight, so the date is inaccurate.
but we will escalate your concern again to the appropriate department to double evaluate, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-2-25
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

Wow, so DJI say there was a crash and the date of the crash matches the time when the drone was in DJI service?! And they're asking you to pay for the crash damage? That's staggering.........
2020-2-26
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 23:01
Hi dronespilot, sorry for the troubles with the drone, you mean you never crashed the drone right? But the damage assessment shows rear right/left arm and the propeller damaged. As our support explained, the unit recorded external impact per the flight logs, there are NO GPS connection on the entire flight, so the date is inaccurate.
but we will escalate your concern again to the appropriate department to double evaluate, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

As per my previous conversation with DJI support about the issue, I repeatedly explained that the drone flies fine. I get the error message when I am in an altitude zone (the grey area that is limited to 150m).

I did not say the drone has been crashed and it does not fly and send me another one. Had I crashed the drone, I’ll simply use the DJI refresh care for that reason.

I was hoping to see a different answer from you since that the explanation I provided here.
2020-2-26
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Ice_2k Posted at 2-26 00:41
Wow, so DJI say there was a crash and the date of the crash matches the time when the drone was in DJI service?! And they're asking you to pay for the crash damage? That's staggering.........
Plus they want me to believe that the drone has broken left and right arms. Though we exchange emails prior to sending the drone about me doing more testing.

Flight 092 is strange and I have 46 flights on this drone.

2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

dronespilot Posted at 2-26 05:46
Plus they want me to believe that the drone has broken left and right arms. Though we exchange emails prior to sending the drone about me doing more testing.

Flight 092 is strange and I have 46 flights on this drone.

Hi, we understand your situation and we're sorry if you feel frustrated. As my colleague has mentioned, this is now being handled by one of our managers and rest assured that we'll get to the bottom of this. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-2-26
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-26 07:43
Hi, we understand your situation and we're sorry if you feel frustrated. As my colleague has mentioned, this is now being handled by one of our managers and rest assured that we'll get to the bottom of this. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you, Diana, for the response. I look forward to it.
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dronespilot Posted at 2-26 13:38
Thank you, Diana, for the response. I look forward to it.

It seems our team has provided the final offer, should you have any further concern, pelase feel free to let us know.
2020-2-27
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 22:55
It seems our team has provided the final offer, should you have any further concern, pelase feel free to let us know.

Yes, Mindy. I had email exchanges with Ejay and ensured that they’ll fix the error message. The drone has been shipped back to me and I hope that error is fixed.

Thank you for your support.
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dronespilot Posted at 2-28 07:25
Yes, Mindy. I had email exchanges with Ejay and ensured that they’ll fix the error message. The drone has been shipped back to me and I hope that error is fixed.

You are welcome, please test its performance when you receive it and keep us updated if there is any other problem. Have a safe flight.
2020-2-28
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

dronespilot Posted at 2-28 07:25

So did things clear up eventually?
2020-3-4
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Ice_2k Posted at 3-4 13:36
So did things clear up eventually?

Yes. I received the replacement today and I test it when the weather permits.
2020-3-4
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

Good to hear that!
2020-3-5
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-28 18:13
You are welcome, please test its performance when you receive it and keep us updated if there is any other problem. Have a safe flight.

Mindy, to keep you updated.

I have tested the Mini several times and it's working fine. I no longer see the wireless resetting message.

Thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
dronespilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Ice_2k Posted at 3-5 00:30
Good to hear that!

Thank you, Ice_2k
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dronespilot Posted at 3-7 21:09
Mindy, to keep you updated.

I have tested the Mini several times and it's working fine. I no longer see the wireless resetting message.

We are very pleased to hear that, hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2020-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules