Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Selling Mavic Mini
4973 6 2020-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erkki
New
Flight distance : 14642 ft
Finland

I purchased this Mavic Mini couple months ago and liked it so much that now looking for it's big brother. I'm going to sell Mini to workmate and then buy a new Mavic Pro Platinum. I'm thinking how this owner change should be done from the DJI account point of view, so that he is able to receive updates etc. Do I need to somehow remove the Mini from my own DJI account and should he do something special things in order to be able to attach this drone into his new DJI account?

2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. We cannot remove the DJI Mavic Mini on your own account since your account is the one that has been used to activate the drone and we don't have the option to remove it. On the other hand, the new owner of the said unit only needs to download the DJI Fly app and the flight records will be saved on his account. However, the warranty will still remain on the original email address that has been used to activate the unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-26
Use props
Renato61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-26 08:13
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. We cannot remove the DJI Mavic Mini on your own account since your account is the one that has been used to activate the drone and we don't have the option to remove it. On the other hand, the new owner of the said unit only needs to download the DJI Fly app and the flight records will be saved on his account. However, the warranty will still remain on the original email address that has been used to activate the unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

Completely wrong procedure to be changed immediately
2020-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Renato61 Posted at 3-12 00:45
Completely wrong procedure to be changed immediately

Can you please clarify if what specific wrong procedure you are referring to? Thank you.
2020-3-12
Use props
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I have the DJI Care Refresh and I am thinking to sell the Mavic Mini because I got the Mavic Air 2.
So what happens if I sell the Mavic Mini and the new owner crashes it? Will the refreshed drone will sent to me?
2020-8-4
Use props
djiuser_0oukqFlY6CO9
lvl.2

United States

I am in the same situation. Selling my Mavic mini to upgrade. Have a buyer for mini, but am concerned I will still be associated with mini. Seems to me there has to be a way to re register it to new owner, and take my name off of paperwork.
2020-10-7
Use props
DaveBart
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-2-26 08:13
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. We cannot remove the DJI Mavic Mini on your own account since your account is the one that has been used to activate the drone and we don't have the option to remove it. On the other hand, the new owner of the said unit only needs to download the DJI Fly app and the flight records will be saved on his account. However, the warranty will still remain on the original email address that has been used to activate the unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

I just gave my Mini 3 Pro to a friend with a year left on the CareRefresh.  If something happens that is covered, can they use the CareRefresh?
yesterday 12:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules