ESC STATUS ERROR PHANTOM 3 PRO
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mrWD4EYlmiHx
lvl.1
Namibia

Please could you advise the best way to deal with this error,my drone has been fine for many years,then last week it wouldn't fire up ,kept getting this esc error, turned it off & on to no avail..
Frustrated drone fishing guy...
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what happened prior to the said issue? Did the drone experience hard landing? Did the issue occur after the firmware update? Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-27
Use props
Steish1
lvl.1
Namibia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-27 07:58
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what happened prior to the said issue? Did the drone experience hard landing? Did the issue occur after the firmware update? Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Good Day
It didnt crash ,but i did lay beside the sand on the beach , when i finnished using it,the next time i tried to use it ,this error kept comming up.
I have not updated the firmware since i got the drone,just asking for proffesional help before i attempt to get my drone up and flying..
Please advise of some things i can try.
Rgds
Steish1
2020-2-27
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

It's been a day so I'll just say the obvious.  Make sure there's no sand in the motors.  Spin them around with your fingers before you boot up.  If there's sand, get it all out.  I would remove the motors and blow them out carefully and thoroughly.  Good luck.
2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steish1 Posted at 2-27 23:44
Good Day
It didnt crash ,but i did lay beside the sand on the beach , when i finnished using it,the next time i tried to use it ,this error kept comming up.
I have not updated the firmware since i got the drone,just asking for proffesional help before i attempt to get my drone up and flying..

Thank you for your response. Can you please check the motors of the unit if there are dust or sands inside and try to remove them without removing the motors on the unit? Also, can you please provide us the latest version of the firmware that you are currently using for us to check if you have the latest one. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-3-1
Use props
Steish1
lvl.1
Namibia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 16:52
Thank you for your response. Can you please check the motors of the unit if there are dust or sands inside and try to remove them without removing the motors on the unit? Also, can you please provide us the latest version of the firmware that you are currently using for us to check if you have the latest one. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Good day
This is the latest firmware..
  App   3.159
  Version   1.10.90
   R/C    1.9.2
  Just one more thing i noticed, only the back 2 lights on the drone flash when trying the start-up, not sure if the front 2 are supossed to light up...
Back is the opposite end to where the camera is facing...
Hope this helps
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steish1 Posted at 3-1 22:43
Good day
This is the latest firmware..
  App   3.159

Is this issue appears after the firmware update? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-3-2
Use props
Steish1
lvl.1
Namibia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-2 14:13
Is this issue appears after the firmware update? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi Gamora
Trying to find latesf firmward for phantom 3 proffesional,everything i try says ,drone no longer in production.
Please could you give me a step by step guide how to perform the updates required.
Or a link to update,i am currently in Namibia just now ,and need to try out this before i fly to the U.K. where if the updates dont work i could send the drone on to be fixed..
Rgds
Steven
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steish1 Posted at 3-7 01:45
Hi Gamora
Trying to find latesf firmward for phantom 3 proffesional,everything i try says ,drone no longer in production.
Please could you give me a step by step guide how to perform the updates required.

I will be sending you a PM today, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules