1496 4 2020-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shanghalf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
Vietnam

searched for athread about this app , seems like it s not here

so i dl the app purchased the 9.45$ mavic2 pairing had handled test ,and i will try it tonight around my rice fields

at first glance , th hud is awesome with a ladder pointing to the home point at the top, an artificial horizon that would give precious info on the wind velocity as the gimbal compensate
the picture quality isjust to light year forward litchi,  great settingsd to adjust output to your morphology , head tracking check

the one question remaining is : will it overheat and shut down as litchi did yesterday ... will see

sorry if this topic is somewhere else , but you know ... forums in such case do not hesitate to reply with the right thread link i ll merge this post if relevant

otherwise , for those going with this app , you can share here

have a good day
2020-2-28
Use props
shanghalf
lvl.1
Vietnam

i smoked one battery on a test flight with Appologics Drone VR ,  and no overheating no shutdown  ,  used hd transmission the picture quality is already awesome and it s just the average setting , i ll redo a test with full hd , based on the app specs the final rendering is handled by the device hardware acceleration resulting in low battery use and pretty fluid feedback ,  i mentioned lags on rapid pan and head movement
i suspect the to  gpu to starve from fresh cpu feed ( at least that would be my diagnostic for a video game , yeah i m a game dev )

the hud  provide very good summary of the vital information without redundancy , like one symbol for battery with 3 leter and level for phone drone and controller
the compass pointing 0 in the direction of the home point is  perfect as you don't have to detail all buildings and things in on screen  to find where you left your body   point at 0 and go forward
and you hear the drone buzzing ..

tried RTH action , no problem the home point was well registered

there s also a drop menu on shutter button action popping a list of all camera setting , navigation with the left stick drone is frozen till you close the menu

Good .. very good app extremely well designed   

so i leave that post and answer for future references , as globally my first impression is fantastic . i ll  
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day shanghalf. Thank you for reaching out and of sharing these information and this application with us. Just a reminder to please use the DJI Go 4 application when operating and flying your DJI Mavic 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Using 3rd part application may cause harm to your DJI drone and might lead to an unwanted incident and can void the warranty of the said drone as well. Thank you for your understanding and please fly safe always.
2020-2-28
Use props
shanghalf
lvl.1
Vietnam

interesting .. so can you pleas explain why DJI release SDK for developers ?

beside : 1 for the warranty : i lost it once i passed the doors of the shop as i m living in south east asia  
2 for hurting people flying fpv on a rice fiels , i would be more worry about trucks and buses drivers driving night and day under methanphetamin ..

btw do your job and support VR glasses and i ll have no reason to use a third part dev , flying FPV is OBVIOUSLY a major feature missing in your packages
( dont say dji googles it s not distributed in my country i d have to fly to neighborhood to gat one )

have a good day
2020-2-29
Use props
BA007
New
Flight distance : 1253 ft
United States

I love DJI products and their app is great! I had the DJI VR Goggles for the Phantom 4, but ended up selling them for around $275, but I also tried this VR drone from droneselite.com and it was a fraction of the cost. It arrived with a missing part, but they immediately reshipped out the right part. I think I paid around $200 for the drone, bag and vr goggles.
2021-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules