Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assist 2 for Mavic Purpose???
1052 4 2020-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brock L-H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29862 ft
Australia

After fixing the problems with connecting my Mavic Mini to DJI Assist 2, I find that the software is of no use. The only functions available are Software Update, ( can do that on my phone ) Log export , ( backs up to pc a bunch of files that are unintelligable) and Flight Simulator :- This requires removing the blades and running the Mini on my desk , not much use at all.

Surely there is more to the Assist prog than this...

2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Brock L-H. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us regards the purpose of the DJI Assistant 2. In addition you can also calibrate your vision sensors and upgrade the firmware of your DJI drones using the DJI Assistant 2. Thank you.
2020-2-28
Use props
Brock L-H
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-28 10:48
Hello and good day Brock L-H. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us regards the purpose of the DJI Assistant 2. In addition you can also calibrate your vision sensors and upgrade the firmware of your DJI drones using the DJI Assistant 2. Thank you.

There is no function to calibrate the sensors, Just Update firm ware, Log export and simulator. As mentioned in first post. Screen shot of assist2 page is below

2020-2-28
Use props
Mike Faulkner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 659521 ft
United Kingdom

Got to say, it does seem a pointless bit of software.  Little bit concerned that I had to disable my Mac security to install it.    However, it may well be that DJI have some great plans for DJI Assist.
2020-2-28
Use props
Brock L-H
lvl.1
Australia

Mike Faulkner Posted at 2-28 21:14
Got to say, it does seem a pointless bit of software.  Little bit concerned that I had to disable my Mac security to install it.    However, it may well be that DJI have some great plans for DJI Assist.

I have seen some of the problems a Mac has. DJI may have plans but Airdata UAV can show a lot of information from the data stored in your phone.
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules