2063 6 2020-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

In this day and age, a company of your size does NOT have the facility to update an email address or link your account with a new one... nada... nothing... not an option! So all my authorizations go into the nether?... just terrible for a company of your size and an absolute rubbish way to treat your customers! get with the times... this is errrrrrrr.... 2020!!!!

Your competitors have one over you here... sooooo simple... but no....

2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TroutboyNZ, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, may we verify which email you are referring to? Is it the activation account of your DJI product or the Forum account? What happened to your email address that you would like to update?
2020-3-1
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is truly a sad situation for them
2020-3-2
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
  • >>>
New Zealand

BOTH! There is neither the facility to change the email on my registered Dji account NOR the email on this forum! It's just crazy!
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TroutboyNZ Posted at 3-2 18:31
BOTH! There is neither the facility to change the email on my registered Dji account NOR the email on this forum! It's just crazy!

Updating the activation account or Forum account is not avaialble, you could simply registered your new DJI account, the drone can still fly with it and you could login your new Forum account, but we do not support transfer the data. We are sincerely sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Your concern will be forwarded to the management department for attention.
2020-3-3
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
  • >>>
New Zealand

My case rests... just crazy from a company as big as Dji.... There is NO data transfer, it's JUST an email change!
2020-3-3
Use props
djiuser_Vh1o8g8o6P2Y
lvl.3
Flight distance : 811788 ft
United States

yup! absolutely deplorable.
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules