Radio Frequency Allocation by Country
2681 3 2020-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gilhsrc
New

Israel

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a list (or where I can find) of the regulated RF allocations in countries accross the globe. I understand that the FCC and EU have regulated the RF for drones, but is there also something at a country level? Do I need to make sure what RF I am using in each country I go to?

Thanks

Gil
2020-3-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is not necessary. The 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz bands are an internationally agreed band of frequencies for use by the public , and are the same world-wide.
2020-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gil. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hops that you will get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Please follow the local regulations when using or flying your DJI drones. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-3-1
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

well, there are some minor differences in use of WiFi channels throughout the world. There is also the difference in output level between EU and FCC norms. As far as I know does the remote controller takes in account in which area it is used. So, your controller will have a larger output when operated in the US than it will in the countries of the EU.

More about frequency usage can be found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels#2.4_GHz_(802.11b/g/n/ax)

All the countries of the EU will make use of the same channels, no differences between countries.
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules