Daily Visit
958 12 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oxid8ter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20935 ft
United Kingdom

When I visit the forum from in a browser I receive "+5 Points - Daily Visit" however if i do this from a mobile phone or via the DJI Go4 App it seems that these points are not awarded - is this intentional or is it a bug?
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi oxid8ter, thanks for reaching out to DJI, we will verify with our technicians and come back to you soon, appreciaet your pateince.
2020-3-2
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happens to me too
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

If you log in Forum from the mobile device, you will also get 5 Points in daily visit, but it will not pop-up at the moment, we have forwarded it to the technicians for attention, please note the future update. Thank you for your feedback.
2020-3-2
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 22:29
If you log in Forum from the mobile device, you will also get 5 Points in daily visit, but it will not pop-up at the moment, we have forwarded it to the technicians for attention, please note the future update. Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks Mindy, this is not the case with me.

At the end of yesterday I logged off with 430 points, i logged in this morning via both my mobile browser and the DJI Go4 Apps Forum section and on both ocassions it was still 430. Once I had powered up my laptop and accessed via browser on my laptop it went to 435 and gave the popup to tell me the points had been awarded.
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 3-3 01:05
Thanks Mindy, this is not the case with me.

At the end of yesterday I logged off with 430 points, i logged in this morning via both my mobile browser and the DJI Go4 Apps Forum section and on both ocassions it was still 430. Once I had powered up my laptop and accessed via browser on my laptop it went to 435 and gave the popup to tell me the points had been awarded.

Did you log in your Forum account when entering from your mobile browser and DJI Go 4? Only Daily Login will get 5 points each time intead of Daily Visit: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 15&page=1#pid623200
2020-3-3
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks for the additional information. That is interesting as i do not log out and back in on my mobile or my laptop - both are left logged in. I have tested this theory on mobile by logging out and back in previously and it still did not award me the points.
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 3-3 05:52
Thanks for the additional information. That is interesting as i do not log out and back in on my mobile or my laptop - both are left logged in. I have tested this theory on mobile by logging out and back in previously and it still did not award me the points.

We will inform our technicians to double check your account and keep you updated soon.
2020-3-4
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks Mindy. It isn't the end of the world. I normally access from my laptop but of a weekend i may not turn on my laptop but will still check in on the forum from mobile sometimes.
2020-3-4
Use props
HurleyBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

oxid8ter Posted at 3-4 01:01
Thanks Mindy. It isn't the end of the world. I normally access from my laptop but of a weekend i may not turn on my laptop but will still check in on the forum from mobile sometimes.

On your mobile device have you tried going to the bottom of the page and clicking on "PC Version"  on the forum. It then loads the desktop version of the forum. See if it awards you the 5 point then.
2020-3-11
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

HurleyBird Posted at 3-11 09:16
On your mobile device have you tried going to the bottom of the page and clicking on "PC Version"  on the forum. It then loads the desktop version of the forum. See if it awards you the 5 point then.

Have tried this previously but to no avail unfortunately.
2020-3-11
Use props
HurleyBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

oxid8ter Posted at 3-11 14:43
Have tried this previously but to no avail unfortunately.

So I tested this out just now on my iPhone and it worked just like the desktop version. The +5 box showed up on my phone after I logged in.
2020-3-12
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

When I open in safari on my iPhone and scroll to the bottom I don’t even have an option to view on desktop site.

If I use the menu in Safari to request desktop site it loads the desktop site but still doesn’t award the points.
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules