Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tutorial: How to create a 3D flight map overlay with Google Earth
5896 6 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0Kajuna0
Captain
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

Hi guys, I made this tutorial, hope you find it useful

And for more use cases, check out Telemetry Overlay (to display GPS and data on the videos):

And Telemetry Extractor (to analyze and convert the data to other file formats):

2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 0Kajuna0. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this informative video you have created on How to create a 3D flight map overlay with Google Earth. You did a great work and thank you for your valued support.
2020-3-2
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12132231 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

wow  google guys are great! (this is all possible)  and you ofcourse!, thanks for the tutorial!

cheers
JJB
2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel.
Mine is http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
2020-3-2
Use props
0Kajuna0
Captain
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

Thanks all!

Montfrooij, subscribed back. I see you own a Mavic Air. It does not record GPS data to the SRT logs, but you can still do the same in Google Earth by converting the TXT logs to GPX
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

0Kajuna0 Posted at 3-3 05:52
Thanks all!

Montfrooij, subscribed back. I see you own a Mavic Air. It does not record GPS data to the SRT logs, but you can still do the same in Google Earth by converting the TXT logs to GPX

You are very much welcome 0Kajuna0. Please stay safe always and keep on flying. .
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules