Phantom 3 RC Fireware
1510 3 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AeroFocusPro
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advanced.  The downlink on the Adavnced is so much better than Pro.   Today I noticed the firmware on the Professioanl RC is 1.9.3 and the firmware on the Advanced (which works a hell of allot better) is 1.9.2.   Has anyone else had a problem with the 1.9.3 firmware on the RC?  How can I downgrade to 1.9.2?   Its been a problem for about 6 months and shame on me for noticing it today.   And If anyone knows how to get the 1.9.2 to download I would greatly appricate it!Thank you
TJ
2020-3-2
Use props
AeroFocusPro
lvl.1

United States

I meant where to download the 1.9.2
2020-3-2
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 473780 ft
Portugal

comprei um phantom 3 SE ha um ano e nunca voou o que a DJI diz... no manual diz que pode voa até 6 quilometros de distancia e 500 metros de altura, eu nunca passei dos 120 metros de altura que perde logo sinal e a distancia mais longa foi 600 metros, perde sempre sinal constantemente, por vezes perde sinal a 300 metros de distancia. O que posso fazer com este problema visto que nao me interessa ter a maquina para trabalhos assim:::
2020-4-4
Use props
fans809aaec3
lvl.1
Chile

pudiste arreglarlo??

Yo tengo el p3 4k y se me actualizo ayer. ahora no puedo conectar el rc al wifi y por ende no puedo entrar a la app  y menos volar.

Help-
:______________________________--

Could you fix it? i have the p3 4k and yesterday the app was upgraded and now i cannot log in on the wifi and the same with the app and offcourse i cannot fly my drone.

Help
2020-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules