Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#MyFirstFlight with my #Mavicmini
2713 19 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juan P Moreno
lvl.4
Colombia

After checking my order status daily, talking to a lot with guys from support due to my order delay (thanks to coronavirus) and waiting desperately, I recieved my first but not last dron, my mavic mini.

It was already getting dark but it was more the anxiety of flying it than the fear of crashing it. Since while I was waiting for the arrival of the package (to the USA and then to Colombia, South America) I saw all the videos about flying, reviews, councils and unboxes, so I felt safe flying it for the first time. After setting it up and putting it in flight at a couple of meters high, I took the first picture with my family (which was eager to see my happiness) and then another one towards the city. They are not beautiful or edited photos, since I have no experience in it, but without a doubt with the drone I have become enthusiastic about doing it and creating content. The next day, after a long hours of work I was able to get home before nightfall. I took a couple of photos and recharged the batteries for the next morning. Then, I took the courage to take the mini a little further and take some good shots, since the drone gives me confidence when flying and does not make me feel like a noob (Same as the Care refresh I bought)

I love the way how you can see things with another perspective, and even the buildings you see everyday can be different from the dron perspective. I even took a picture that personally represents a lot of things and reflect some socio-economic problems that exist in my country, something that just with enjoying the drone make me wonder and see things another way around.

The only thing that I haven’t liked is that my father is claiming that is his dron, so I’m thinking about buying a Mavic pro!

These are the pictures of #MyFirstFlight with my #mavicmini

-First flight picture with my family (you can see my happiness)
-Getting my first sunset.
-A contrast from my city.
-My first proper flight

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2020-3-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shots
2020-3-2
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.4
Colombia

Woe Posted at 3-2 19:25
Nice shots

Thanks Woe! Are you participating too?
2020-3-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juan P Moreno Posted at 3-2 19:58
Thanks Woe! Are you participating too?

Yes!! I posted my video a few days ago.
2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2020-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

(and read)
2020-3-3
Use props
MahaloPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6319 ft
United States

Nice job! Your night exposure looks great.  Happy flying to a fellow Mini pilot!
2020-3-3
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shots and the nighttime one is really nice.
2020-3-3
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.4
Colombia

Woe Posted at 3-2 20:30
Yes!! I posted my video a few days ago.

Nice! I’ll check it! Good luck.
2020-3-3
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.4
Colombia

Montfrooij Posted at 3-3 00:22
Very nice to see!

Thank you!
2020-3-3
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.4
Colombia

MahaloPhoto Posted at 3-3 07:14
Nice job! Your night exposure looks great.  Happy flying to a fellow Mini pilot!
Thanks! I tried the manual mode and different exposures... it’s just about being patient and trying a couple of setting combinations. I'm impressed of the image quality and how user friendly is the drone!
2020-3-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Juan P Moreno Posted at 3-3 13:50
Nice! I’ll check it! Good luck.

Thank you.
2020-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2020-3-3
Use props
MahaloPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6319 ft
United States

Juan P Moreno Posted at 3-3 13:54
Thanks! I tried the manual mode and different exposures... it’s just about being patient and trying a couple of setting combinations. I'm impressed of the image quality and how user friendly is the drone!

Awesome!  I saw more manual exposure feature with the photo mode.  Others said to lock the exposure once you set it with video mode.  Your shots look great.  Keep up the great work!!
2020-3-5
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.4
Colombia

MahaloPhoto Posted at 3-5 07:16
Awesome!  I saw more manual exposure feature with the photo mode.  Others said to lock the exposure once you set it with video mode.  Your shots look great.  Keep up the great work!!

True! Some times you should lock you Auto exposure... if you don’t do it, you are gonna see how the drone changes the brightness drastically. And if you are recording, the video will have the repent change recorded and it looks weird.
2020-3-13
Use props
FrewDerris
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45568 ft
Canada

Love the enthusiasm in your face!! You can really tell how excited you were to fly that shot at night of all the lights is breathtaking!
2020-3-13
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.4
Colombia

FrewDerris Posted at 3-13 13:23
Love the enthusiasm in your face!! You can really tell how excited you were to fly  that shot at night of all the lights is breathtaking!

Hahaha thanks!! I’m really enjoying the mini at night. Love the way you can play with the parameters. I’ve tried a lot of things these days...

I also let a friend fly it and he was impressed by how easy you can control the drone and get used to it!

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2020-3-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great shots, looks like you had a lot of fun.
2020-3-27
Use props
Vlas
Captain
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

A great location!
2020-5-3
Use props
A J
Captain