4729 9 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sputnik7
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

Hi all!
Does anyone know if there are any known apps that run on the RTK SDK controler ?

It has been over six months since i purchased my RTK SDK controller and its still in the box!

Are there any known apps out there or any in development ?

Would just like to knoww what to do with it really cost me $750 euros... if it has no known use or purpose then is there any way to get my cash back as I bought it form a DJI certified dealer... and really need another Mavic 2 Pro

Thanks!
2020-3-2
Use props
guillermomeiner
Second Officer

Argentina

GS Pro is the app for that controller. A special version for mission planing. It had an update in december with several changes
2020-3-2
Use props
guillermomeiner
Second Officer

Argentina

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/Firmware/ag410_v02.02.0307.bin
2020-3-2
Use props
sputnik7
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

i really mean third party apps - the device was sold as a SDK controller to run third party applications on since the RTK already ships with a version of GS

but at least thats a start as i have been trying to get  GS PRO to work as well and was unable to

how do i link my DJI RTK drone to the DJI RTK SDK Controller in order to run GS PRO ?

I am unable to link it to the controller as the DJI GO 4 doesnt support the RTK drone
2020-3-2
Use props
guillermomeiner
Second Officer

Argentina

sputnik7 Posted at 3-2 12:46
i really mean third party apps - the device was sold as a SDK controller to run third party applications on since the RTK already ships with a version of GS

but at least thats a start as i have been trying to get  GS PRO to work as well and was unable to

Haven't heard about other apps for using the controller.

The link its easy
page 40
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/p ... nual_v1.4_EN_en.pdf
2020-3-2
Use props
sputnik7
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

Thanks for the help!

i have been there that is to link it to the controller that ships with the RTK

how do you link it to the RTK SDK controller ? to link it you need to run a app on the tablet... like DJI GO 4

is there a way to link it using the GS PRO app ?

other than that basically am i right that  there are no developers supporting the RTK SDK controller basically is that what you are saying ? and the only use for it is with the GS PRO app ?

the regular phantom 4 controller is supported by MANY third party applications...  like Pix4D and drone deploy etc.

i am trying to find out if any of these applications are coming to the RTK as that is what the RTK SDK controller is for correct ? SDK (Software Development Kit for 3rd parties)

thanks again !
2020-3-2
Use props
guillermomeiner
Second Officer

Argentina

sputnik7 Posted at 3-2 15:43
Thanks for the help!

i have been there that is to link it to the controller that ships with the RTK

1) To link the controller with the drone you need to link just the way it says in the manual. If i am not wrong you don't have to open gs pro app (its a one time process), you go to the upper left corner, tap on device management (like a drone icon) and then you just follow the described on the manual. Its reaaaally easy, and again, it is done just for the first time, then it's just a "turn on and paired" method.
Paired or not you can work with planification process in Gs Pro, but not with the execution process. For that last part, obviously you need a linked aircraft.
2) Correct, a i dont know about any other apps which can run on the P4RTK controller (like dronedeploy for example). But, i have to say it, GS PRO is in VERY good level. Maybe some tools needed, or better maps (like google services)
3) Yes, regular phantom 4 is supported by many other app, like pix4d or dronedeploy. Not P4RTK case.
4) Yes my friend , an SDK controller should have a lot of apps working on it. Not P4RTK case.
2020-3-3
Use props
fans31104d30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1014872 ft
Portugal

I'm using the P4RTK with and SDK controller and iPad. The problem is that, for some strange reason, the P4RTK does not produce a Survey folder with the necessary files for PPK. I had to buy an Android tablet and use DJi Pilot to be able to get the "Survey" folder. It would be so great if DJi could produce a unified app to use with a premium priced drone....
2020-9-7
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
France

Check Map Pilot app on iPhone.
2020-9-8
Use props
fans31104d30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1014872 ft
Portugal

Map Pilot cannot produce a Survey folder also. As in GS Pro, the photos get the RTK updated info. However we cannot do PPK in either option.
I don't know what is the reason for being able to produce a survey folder in android and not in iOS. DJi's typical idiosyncrasy.
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules