I am very sad
2874 22 2020-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pablofon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2822 ft
Argentina

I am using a translator and some words may not be correct, I hope you know how to understand.

I am from Argentina, South America, we are really at the end of the world, Pope Francis would say, since here DJI does not arrive with his technical service.

In November, while passing through Miami, I bought a DJI MAVIC MINI, before its official launch, with great expectations.
I was already a user of other Phantom 4 drones, Mavic Pro, and lately I bought my travel companion.

When I updated to the latest firmware, it stopped working and gives lower visual sensor error.

I tried to go back, and there was no remedy.

I contacted technical support, the truth is that they treated me very well, but the solution is to send the drone to the US.

In Argentina, that is very expensive and difficult since there are very strict export and import regimes.

Therefore ... I DO NOT HAVE SUPPORT ....

Although there is a representative in Argentina, I don't know why I can't take my drone to repair in this place.

The truth is that I never thought that I would have this problem with DJI, so I always try to choose large companies.

It turns out then that the truth I am very disappointed, distraught and without solution.

I ran out of the travel companion I expected.

So, keep in mind ... IF FORM THE ARGENTINA DOES NOT BUY DJI.

THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS.

ERROR

ERROR

ERROR

ERROR
2020-3-2
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Sorry to hear this.

Is DJI requesting that you send the drone to the U.S. because it was bought in the U.S.? In other words, if you had bought it in Argentina instead of Miami, would DJI then have supported it locally?

2020-3-2
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

did you try reflashing the firmware through dji assistant 2 on pc? did you update all the batteries´ software also?

Has intentado actualizar el firmware usando el programa dji assistant 2 en el ordenador? con ella debería funcionar y no te olvides actualizar el software de todas la baterías también...es decir si tengas más que una tienes que conectar el drone al ordenador con cada una de las baterías puesta en el drone.
2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

Ex Machina Posted at 3-2 14:54
Sorry to hear this.

Is DJI requesting that you send the drone to the U.S. because it was bought in the U.S.? In other words, if you had bought it in Argentina instead of Miami, would DJI then have supported it locally?

Well that's a good question, I think they would have asked me to send it to Cerrito in the US.
I think that for them it is an insignificant subject, unless there are many mini ones that have this problem.
Anyway, big companies try to solve it.
The truth is that I am distressed by this subject.
2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

sbonev Posted at 3-2 14:58
did you try reflashing the firmware through dji assistant 2 on pc? did you update all the batteries´ software also?

Has intentado actualizar el firmware usando el programa dji assistant 2 en el ordenador? con ella debería funcionar y no te olvides actualizar el software de todas la baterías también...es decir si tengas más que una tienes que conectar el drone al ordenador con cada una de las baterías puesta en el drone.

Hola, si he actualizado no solo con el Teléfono, un IPHONE 11, sino que he instalado el dii Assistant 2, he actualizado todo y no he tenido buen resultado.
Según Mae, de soporte técnico tengo que enviarlo a EEUU.
La verdad que no entiendo, no pude volar el dron ya que el error comenzó en el aire, ellos lo saben porque tienen todas las estadísticas.
No se estoy preocupado, no tenemos soporte en Argentina.
Hello, if I have updated not only with the Telephone, an IPHONE 11, but I have installed the dii Assistant 2, I have updated everything and I have not had a good result.
According to Mae, I have to send it to the US for technical support.
The truth is that I don't understand, I couldn't fly the drone since the error started in the air, they know it because they have all the statistics.
I'm not worried, we don't have support in Argentina.

2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

2020-3-2
Use props
Dji user1966
lvl.1
Sweden

Tuve el mismo problema.

lo solucione asi:

con el assistant 2  puse el firmware 01.300 ( no el eltimo lo anteriro).
Hice lo mismo con el dron y el mando.

luego encendè los dos sin despegar.

connecte luego al assistant 2 y puse otra vez el firmware 01.400

ya està

ahora todo funciona

MIRA  BIEN QUE NO HAYA NADA (POLVO O ALGO) EN LOS SENSORES)

2020-3-2
Use props
Dji user1966
lvl.1
Sweden

suerte pues
2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

Dji user1966 Posted at 3-2 15:39
Tuve el mismo problema.

lo solucione asi:

Bueno.. lo voy a intentar hoy mismo... la verdad que si funciona sería GENIAL....

2020-3-2
Use props
Dji user1966
lvl.1
Sweden

Pablofon Posted at 3-2 15:44
Bueno.. lo voy a intentar hoy mismo... la verdad que si funciona sería GENIAL....

cruzemos los dedos
2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

Dji user1966 Posted at 3-2 15:45
cruzemos los dedos
Bueno, no tuve suerte.
No funcionó.
Primero abri el asistant 2 conecte el dron lo lleve al 1.003 luego el control idem, los encendí nuevamente, los predi y en el 3 tampoco me funcionó, segui él procedimiento con el 1.004 y tampoco.
No se, ni para pisapapeles sirve porque no pesa nada....
La verdad que estoy muy decepcionado con el servicio técnico de DJI y a la vez muy enojado.
En Argentina existe un servicio técnico recomendado por la web oficial...!!!
PORQUE NO LO PUEDO ENVIAR ALLI???
Este tipo de productos es frecuente que lo compres fuera de tu país...!!!
No puede ser que me dejen sin respuesta y que te digan que el costo del envio lo tengo que pagar yo

Es increíble pero me está pasando...!!!
2D878092-1755-4C8E-AFE6-AA851B56F637.png
121E0302-47D3-4108-8219-2B9CB3C6BA5B.png
DD15F06B-74F7-4E6B-8A22-275A8BE9B34B.jpeg
2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

Well, I had no luck.
It did not work.
First I opened the asistant 2, connect the drone, I took it to 1,003, then the idem control, I turned them on again, I predicted them and in 3 it didn't work for me either, I followed the procedure with 1,004 and neither.
I don't know, it doesn't work for paperweight because it doesn't weigh anything ...
The truth is that I am very disappointed with the technical service of DJI and at the same time very angry.
In Argentina there is a technical service recommended by the official website ... !!!
WHY CAN I NOT SEND THERE ???
This type of products is often purchased outside your country ... !!!
It can't be that they leave me unanswered and tell you that the cost of shipping I have to pay
{: 4_99:}

It's amazing but it's happening to me ... !!!
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pablofon, that must be frustrating and we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Mavic Mini, at the moment, DJI doesn't provide global warranty, the drone can only get warranty service at the corresponding repair center where it is purchased, that is, your drone must be sent back the repair center in the United States for the warranty service.
We understand that must be diffiulty for you to send in, please hold on a moment, we will verify with the related team to see whether there is other suggestion and come back to you soon, thank you.
2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

than thanks, nor thanks ... !!!  With what authority do you tell me such barbarity, nowhere do they publish this, they are VERY LITTLE SERIOUS AND I FEEL FULLY SCAMED, if this were true it is absolute barbarity, total irresponsibility and the whole community should know it.  I don't know with what authority this tells me? I just want the solution to the problem, do not come with stories, they sold me something that DOES NOT WORK AND DOESN'T MATTER WHERE I BUY IT ....
2020-3-2
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 18:50
Hi Pablofon, that must be frustrating and we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Mavic Mini, at the moment, DJI doesn't provide global warranty, the drone can only get warranty service at the corresponding repair center where it is purchased, that is, your drone must be sent back the repair center in the United States for the warranty service.
We understand that must be diffiulty for you to send in, please hold on a moment, we will verify with the related team to see whether there is other suggestion and come back to you soon, thank you.

I am very angry with this situation and it has not happened to me with the other Drones that I have had from the company. It is not understandable how DJI has this type of response, and it does not have a solution for a problem that, from what I have read in other forums  , many of the drones that have come out initially have had it.  It's very simple, they send the parts to Argentina and I take care of the workforce here.  Look for the solution please.  The problem appeared on the first flight in the middle of the river and I was able to land with great effort.  For DJI, sending a replacement to your agent in Argentina is not very difficult.  I'm in trouble for trusting DJI, do you understand that problem?
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pablofon Posted at 3-3 03:39
I am very angry with this situation and it has not happened to me with the other Drones that I have had from the company. It is not understandable how DJI has this type of response, and it does not have a solution for a problem that, from what I have read in other forums  , many of the drones that have come out initially have had it.  It's very simple, they send the parts to Argentina and I take care of the workforce here.  Look for the solution please.  The problem appeared on the first flight in the middle of the river and I was able to land with great effort.  For DJI, sending a replacement to your agent in Argentina is not very difficult.  I'm in trouble for trusting DJI, do you understand that problem?

The policy can be referred to here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav
We understand your frustration and have escalated to the higher-level team for further follow-up, our manager will contact you soon after the verification, please wait patiently, thank you very much.
2020-3-3
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 05:28
The policy can be referred to here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav
We understand your frustration and have escalated to the higher-level team for further follow-up, our manager will contact you soon after the verification, please wait patiently, thank you very much.

And that?  WORLD LEADER?????  is a lie?  It's false?
27517A8B-955B-442A-9524-1884CA642A5C.jpeg
2020-3-3
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

This is solutions ===> RC ONLINE ARGENTINA  
I take care of the workforce or what corresponds, you supervise or what you think is convenient ... I have no problem, but I need to repair the Drone ... !!!
F5FD12AD-FFF1-4405-A1B2-FE42F16C326F.png
2020-3-3
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pablofon,

No estas solo, DJI tiene muchisimons problemas con resolver problemas que son unicos como el tuyo. En realidad, si nada mas pueden hacer esto en California, ellos tienen que darte un papel para que lo mandes hasta alla sin costo a ti.. especial mente por que tu no le hiciste algo que sea de tu culpa..

disculpa mi espanol no es bueno

DJI Reviews
2020-3-3
Use props
Pablofon
lvl.2
Argentina

SupBro Posted at 3-3 11:53
Pablofon,

No estas solo, DJI tiene muchisimons problemas con resolver problemas que son unicos como el tuyo. En realidad, si nada mas pueden hacer esto en California, ellos tienen que darte un papel para que lo mandes hasta alla sin costo a ti.. especial mente por que tu no le hiciste algo que sea de tu culpa..

Aprecio mucho tu apoyo, sinceramente es muy valioso.
DJI se vende en todo el mundo y vuela en todo el mundo.
Creo que ellos no han tomado la suficiente conciencia de lo que sus productos han logrado.
Se escudan en algo que obviamente nadie lee...
Ellos deberían preocuparse por el post venta... sino el liderazgo que han logrado lo van a perder rápidamente, ya que este inconveniente no solo me ha pasado a mi.
Si vamos a confiar en DJI tienen que prestar servicio global, sino, no es una empresa confiable.
Imaginemos que nos encontramos viajando y le pasa algo a tu dron... que es justamente para lo que sirve... Si bien están los profesionales, también estamos nosotros, los que viajamos por el mundo con nuestro dron porque es nuestro hobby.
Hobby que ellos nos posibilitan... con buenos productos... entonces el Mavic Mini... tiene que tener cobertura en todo el mundo...
Creo que cuando se den cuenta de esto, subirán un nuevo escalón y dejarán atrás al resto de las compañías de drones...
Espero que mejoren, sino, quedarán superados por quienes lo entiendan que tanto la venta como el soporte son importantes.
Amigo MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TUS PALABRAS.... UN FUERTE ABRAZO.
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pablofon Posted at 3-3 08:16
This is solutions ===> RC ONLINE ARGENTINA  
I take care of the workforce or what corresponds, you supervise or what you think is convenient ... I have no problem, but I need to repair the Drone ... !!!

Our manager has contacted you for further communication, please follow his suggestion and contact the local repair center for asisstance, thank you.
2020-3-4
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Pablofon Posted at 3-3 15:06
Aprecio mucho tu apoyo, sinceramente es muy valioso.
DJI se vende en todo el mundo y vuela en todo el mundo.
Creo que ellos no han tomado la suficiente conciencia de lo que sus productos han logrado.

Claro que si Pablo, para eso existe este forum, estamos del mismo lado los dos, esta empresa tiene que aprender hacer las cosas bien con sus clientes, si es que quiere que regresemos.  si no te parece lo que te dicen dime y alomejor te puedo ayurdar con mis experiencias.

ABRASOS!!!
2020-3-4
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 01:26
Our manager has contacted you for further communication, please follow his suggestion and contact the local repair center for asisstance, thank you.

Thanks for helping him out Mindy.
2020-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules