DJI Mobile SDK
507 0 2020-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kasintsewlad
New

Russia

The real problem is that while using dual remotes (master/slave) dji go app can work independently on both remotes, But when i launch my app for downloading media(no matter slave or master), it invokes media browser on dji go app connected to other remote, which i would like to use for controlling the Mavik 2 zoom via master remote. In debug mode I discovered that this is the function which invokes the media browser on Go app:
getCameraInstance().setMode(SettingsDefinitions.CameraMode.MEDIA_DOWNLOAD, new CommonCallbacks.CompletionCallback() {      
                   @Override                        
                   public void onResult(DJIError error) {                             
                         if (error == null) {                                 
                             getFileList(); // this is a custom function for grabbing all media to download                             
                         } else {                                 
                             setResultToToast("Set cameraMode failed");                             
                         }                        
                  }                     
});
My guess is that DJI GO App is listening for the cameraMode on the aircraft, and based on that can relay between different windows. Though, for some reason, it doesn't happen when using DJI GO on both remotes.
here's a video which describes the issue

2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules