Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI India Support case reply for Mavic Mini.
1375 8 2020-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prashanth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135991 ft
United States

DJI,

I have been reported with a problem of mini radomely dropping issue which an SR was created with request(#2615731)

and soon after the ticket the logs were asked to upload, and

after uploading the logs its now found that it wasnt the pilot error while a hardware issue, and all of a sudden asked to get it back shipped from INDIA to Hongkong for the service,
if the products are faced with such a techincal issues in why such a faulty product are sold without having aftersales placed in every such countries as such, when the customs are so tight even after paying all the hefty taxes.

How come one support can ask a consumer to get back to the after sales to the local dealer? is that fare enough to pay for the service on the hardware issue which is faced out now? the case id is mentioned below, and dont seem this is worthy packing the same and shipping it to hongkong.

CAS-4020096-X0Y8Y9
Thanks
cachetraveller.

2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sincerely sorry for the accident with the drone, this is never the experience we've expected. Upon checking your case, it is a Singapore version, the corresponding repair center is DJI Hong Kong service center. We do not provide the global warranty at the moment, the device must be sent to the designated DJI repair center in the region where you purchased the product for the warranty service.
Because of the severe customs clearance issue in India, the reseller who sold you drone should be able to help send in. May we verify where you purchased the drone and any chance to contact the reseller for further assistance?
2020-3-3
Use props
Prashanth
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 04:59
We are sincerely sorry for the accident with the drone, this is never the experience we've expected. Upon checking your case, it is a Singapore version, the corresponding repair center is DJI Hong Kong service center. We do not provide the global warranty at the moment, the device must be sent to the designated DJI repair center in the region where you purchased the product for the warranty service.
Because of the severe customs clearance issue in India, the reseller who sold you drone should be able to help send in. May we verify where you purchased the drone and any chance to contact the reseller for further assistance?

Mindy,

Kindly pull in the case link of logs given in that the bill of the dealer with taxes is mentioned, what i think is since the taxes are already payed anything can be send for service is what i think.

2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Prashanth Posted at 3-3 05:22
Mindy,

Kindly pull in the case link of logs given in that the bill of the dealer with taxes is mentioned, what i think is since the taxes are already payed anything can be send for service is what i think.

We understand your concern, may we have the details of your reseller including the name, email, contact number and location?
2020-3-4
Use props
Prashanth
lvl.1
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 03:31
We understand your concern, may we have the details of your reseller including the name, email, contact number and location?

Attached is the dealer address, with cell numbers given , /

Foto Circle - Manfrotto Experience Zone Bengaluru
Address: Brigade Plaza, G 7, 8, 9, S C Road NEAR ANANDRAO CIRCLE, 17/1, Seshadri Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
Phone: +91-80-22874356/ +91-08-22872572/ +91-08-41133981

Email: fotocirclenk@gmail.com

https://www.fotocircle.com/
2020-3-4
Use props
Prashanth
lvl.1
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 03:31

Mindy,

I tried getting in touch with the dealer and the dealer says they are not able to contact your warehouse because of absence.
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Prashanth Posted at 3-4 19:19
Mindy,

I tried getting in touch with the dealer and the dealer says they are not able to contact your warehouse because of absence.

Thanks for the details, your case has been escalated to the higher-level team for further follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-3-5
Use props
Prashanth
lvl.1
United States

Mindy,
any luck on this?
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Prashanth Posted at 3-10 21:14
Mindy,
any luck on this?

We see our manager has contacted you with further suggestion, hope the issue will be solved soon.
2020-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules