Can someone view my footage live?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrewAdkins18
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

I was wondering if there was anyway someone from a different device could view my live footage from my Mini without having to live stream (which the mini doesn't support yet)
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DrewAdkins18. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment these process is not available for the DJI Mavic Mini. You can only view the footage from the mobile device you are using when flying your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.
2020-3-3
Use props
DrewAdkins18
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-3 13:44
Hello and good day DrewAdkins18. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment these process is not available for the DJI Mavic Mini. You can only view the footage from the mobile device you are using when flying your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

Can I suggest it be added?
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DrewAdkins18 Posted at 3-3 14:59
Can I suggest it be added?

Thank you for the suggestion DrewAdkins18. I will cascade this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. Again thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-3-3
Use props
DrewAdkins18
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-3 16:00
Thank you for the suggestion DrewAdkins18. I will cascade this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. Again thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

Thanks, it would really be a useful feature.
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DrewAdkins18 Posted at 3-4 09:38
Thanks, it would really be a useful feature.

You are very much welcome DrewAdkins18. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing and creating more future updates to be added on the DJI Mavic Mini's functionality in the future. Again, Thank you for your valued support and have a safe flight always.
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules