2691 2 2020-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emjhay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50036 ft
Philippines

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if there is a Crash folder in the logs folder of the DJI Fly app.

The support is confused in my statement in our email conversation.

They told me that I need to send to them the Crash logs folder so that they can check my issue with one flight data that does not work or the view map is not working. However, the Crash folder is nowhere to be found in the logs folder of the DJI Fly app.

2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Here's the procedure on how to export the app log on your mobile device:

Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.

iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "Logs" folder.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2020-3-4
Use props
emjhay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50036 ft
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 09:51
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Here's the procedure on how to export the app log on your mobile device:

Android device:

Hi,

I think you are confused on what I mean.

The issue I am pertaining to is the CRASH folder inside the LOGS folder of the DJI Fly app, not the LOGS folder only as I have already done what you have said.

Your developer team requires the CRASH folder inside the LOGS folder of the DJI Fly app in order to investigate my issue. But the DJI Fly app does not have that CRASH folder inside the LOGS folder. And I already replied on the email that the CRASH folder inside the LOGS folder does not exist in the DJI Fly app.
2020-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules