Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ikabor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830 ft
Switzerland

Bonjour à toutes et tous,
Voici mes questions concernant le mavic Mini :
1. Quelle est l'autonomie de la télécommande ?
2. Combien de temps faut'-il pour le que chargeur (3 batteries) soit à son max. pour pouvoir recharger @télécommande ou portable) Je parle de la station de regarche DJI, fourni avec le mavic mini (combo) ?
2. Est-ce quil existe une protection caméra (nacelle) pour le Mini lorsque je suis en vole (comme les autres model de drone DJI) ? pas une protection pour le transport...j'espère que je me suis bine expliqué.
Merci à vous pour vos réponses en espèrent avoir été clair.
Très bonne journée.
José

2020-3-4
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Ciao,

The remote control consumes very little, I think it is largely sufficient for the use of 3 batteries, although with Android it also recharges the mobile phone if this is not 100%.
Recharging the batteries, which are recommended not to be discharged below 20%, lasts several hours.
There is no protection in flight, from third parties you will find a protection for the side light, however useful in the opinion of those who have tried it.

I hope I was helpful
2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day José. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. With regards to the first inquiry, the built in battery of the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller has a capacity of 2600mAh and a maximum run time of 4.5 hours when using an iOS device and 1 hour and 40 minutes when using an Android device. Second, after the battery is mounted to the aircraft, the battery can be directly charged by connecting the Micro USB cable to the charging port, or use the battery charging hub to charge the three batteries in sequence. The DJI Mavic Mini battery requires a charger with power of 24 W or lower ( DJI Mavic Mini's intelligent flight battery charging time (charged with a standard 18 W charger is approximately 90 minutes ) and the remote controller charge time is approximately 2 hours ). Finally, as of the moment we do not have an official DJI ND Filters for the DJI Mavic Mini. I hope these information can help you. Thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
ikabor
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-7 10:58
Hello and good day José. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. With regards to the first inquiry, the built in battery of the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller has a capacity of 2600mAh and a maximum run time of 4.5 hours when using an iOS device and 1 hour and 40 minutes when using an Android device. Second, after the battery is mounted to the aircraft, the battery can be directly charged by connecting the Micro USB cable to the charging port, or use the battery charging hub to charge the three batteries in sequence. The DJI Mavic Mini battery requires a charger with power of 24 W or lower ( DJI Mavic Mini's intelligent flight battery charging time (charged with a standard 18 W charger is approximately 90 minutes ) and the remote controller charge time is approximately 2 hours ). Finally, as of the moment we do not have an official DJI ND Filters for the DJI Mavic Mini. I hope these information can help you. Thank you.

Merci beaucoup pour toutes ces précisions.
Très bonne semaine.
2020-3-8
Use props
ikabor
lvl.2
Switzerland

Renato61 Posted at 3-6 12:48
Ciao,

The remote control consumes very little, I think it is largely sufficient for the use of 3 batteries, although with Android it also recharges the mobile phone if this is not 100%.

Parfait et très bonne semaine.
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ikabor Posted at 3-8 23:51
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ces précisions.
Très bonne semaine.

You are very much welcome and I am very glad to help you ikabor. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI or with your DJI Mavic Mini. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Have a great week as well. .
2020-3-9
Use props
ikabor
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-9 14:13
You are very much welcome and I am very glad to help you ikabor. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI or with your DJI Mavic Mini. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Have a great week as well.  .

Bonjour DJI Stephen,

Voici ce qui dit le mode d'emploi :
La Batterie de Vol Intelligente du Mavic Mini ne peut pas se décharger automatiquement. Si la
batterie n’est pas utilisée pendant plus de 10 jours, il est recommandé de décharger la batterie
manuellement jusqu’à ce que le niveau de batterie soit compris entre 39 % et 75 %.

Voici ma question :

- comment la décharger manuellement sans voler, si je n'utilise pas la batterie pendant plusiseurs jours ?

Ou j'ai mal interprété le texte...?

Bonne journée.

José
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ikabor Posted at 3-10 03:30
Bonjour DJI Stephen,

Voici ce qui dit le mode d'emploi :

Hello and good day José. Thank you for reaching out and for these information. The DJI Mavic Mini battery does not have a days until automatic self-discharge setting. For a battery that will be kept idle for more than ten days, discharge it with the two-way charging hub, or insert it into the aircraft and power on the aircraft to discharge it until the battery level drops to 40-65% ( two to three battery level indicators light up ). In addition, the battery's performance will be influenced if it is kept idle for a long time. To maintain the battery's active state, it is recommended that users charge and discharge the battery every three months. Do not completely discharge the battery and then store it for a long time; otherwise, the battery will over-discharge and the battery cells will be damaged, which will make the battery unusable. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Mini Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EK.pdf ). Thank you.
2020-3-10
Use props
ikabor
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 12:02
Hello and good day José. Thank you for reaching out and for these information. The DJI Mavic Mini battery does not have a days until automatic self-discharge setting. For a battery that will be kept idle for more than ten days, discharge it with the two-way charging hub, or insert it into the aircraft and power on the aircraft to discharge it until the battery level drops to 40-65% ( two to three battery level indicators light up ). In addition, the battery's performance will be influenced if it is kept idle for a long time. To maintain the battery's active state, it is recommended that users charge and discharge the battery every three months. Do not completely discharge the battery and then store it for a long time; otherwise, the battery will over-discharge and the battery cells will be damaged, which will make the battery unusable. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic Mini Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20191030/Mavic_Mini_Disclaimer_and_Safety_Guidelines_EK.pdf ). Thank you.

Bonjour DJI Stephen,
Encore merci...toujours très rapide et précis concernant vos réponse.

Très bonne journée.
José
2020-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ikabor Posted at 3-10 23:05
Bonjour DJI Stephen,
Encore merci...toujours très rapide et précis concernant vos réponse.

You are very much welcome José. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules