Inspire 1 Controller not powering
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaldRickB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 199101 ft

United Kingdom

Good morning all,

I bought a 2nd-hand Inspire 1 Controller (Boxed, as new condition allegedly) to be a slave. When plugged into the charger, unit appears to operate as expected and reports 64% charge. However as soon as the charger is unplugged the unit is dead - no response at all. If I had to guess (it's only a guess because I'm not a whizz) I suppose either the battery pack is gubbed or the charging circuit. Can anyone offer any advice, a path to repair, or should I just chuck it back in the box and post it back to the supplier?

Cheers
Richard

2020-3-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The battery inside can be simply unplugged or - most likely - dead after long neglect. Fixable by replacing battery pack with new one (eBay, Amazon etc.), but requires DIY skills ...
https://www.amazon.com/Battery-P ... WQA9H9QVKF2Y7JX144G  

2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend you to contact the seller of the unit and ask for a possible replacement since it might be the battery is damaged or the charging port of the RC. You may also try a different charge for us to isolate the issue before sending it back. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2020-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules