5693 5 2020-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauroT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Italy

From July 1st it will be mandatory to attach a QRCODE to every drone (from now on if for professional use)
However, three parameters are required:
Flight Controller:
APR:
GCS:
Where do I find these data? Thanks !

registrazione drone.png

2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will forward this concern of yours to our designate department for further clarification. Please note that the flight controller serial number is located on the application > About section. I will surely let you know once we have an update for the GCS and APR. Thank you for your support!
2020-3-4
Use props
MauroT
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 09:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will forward this concern of yours to our designate department for further clarification. Please note that the flight controller serial number is located on the application > About section. I will surely let you know once we have an update for the GCS and APR. Thank you for your support!

the GCS = serial number of the remote control
Flight Controller = serial number of the drone (on the app and in the battery compartment)
APR = chassis serial number. I don't know where that is?

Isn't that for the mavic2zoom the chassis number (APR) matches the serial number of the drone? (flight controller)
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MauroT Posted at 3-4 13:28
the GCS = serial number of the remote control
Flight Controller = serial number of the drone (on the app and in the battery compartment)
APR = chassis serial number. I don't know where that is?

Hi, I'm still waiting for the update of our related department. I will surely update you once we have the information. Thank you!
2020-3-5
Use props
MauroT
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 14:23
Hi, I'm still waiting for the update of our related department. I will surely update you once we have the information. Thank you!

thanks
thank you, the national flight safety authority, asks you to answer the question "is this drone (mavic2zoom) offensive? in cases of negative answer, the DJI certificate must be added. I suppose...it's offensive, I couldn't find this DJI certificate anywhere.
2020-3-6
Use props
Lewandowm
lvl.1

Switzerland

I think you may search for this:
https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/9b266a09f53f4040901d8f8eca40ac3e/Mavic/MAVIC%20AIR%202.zip
2021-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules