Activated Drones
1223 16 2020-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony D.
lvl.4
Canada

This is a question regarding my forum user profile. I have two drones activated but only the Mavic Mini icon shows and not the one for my Mavic Pro. Is there a way to update this?

Thanks.
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The avatar of your drone will be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app when you activate your previous drone (Mavic Pro). If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2020-3-4
Use props
Tony D.
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 09:57
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The avatar of your drone will be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app when you activate your previous drone (Mavic Pro). If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

Both were brand new (Mini and Pro) and both were activated under the same email address. So what you are suggesting is to re-activate my Pro? Please let me know how this is accomplished?

Thanks.
2020-3-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 09:57

Mine is the same, I have a Phantom 3 Pro and a Mavic 2 Pro, both were bought directly from DJI and both registed and activated in my name, but the Mavic 2 Pro does not show up.
2020-3-4
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 3-4 13:41
Mine is the same, I have a Phantom 3 Pro and a Mavic 2 Pro, both were bought directly from DJI and both registed and activated in my name, but the Mavic 2 Pro does not show up.

A little different here. I show "2 mavic 2 pros" and I have only one.
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tony D. Posted at 3-4 10:17
Both were brand new (Mini and Pro) and both were activated under the same email address. So what you are suggesting is to re-activate my Pro? Please let me know how this is accomplished?

Thanks.

Thank you for your response. I will forward this query of yours to our designated department for us to fix this issue of yours. Also, we don't have the option to re-activate the drone since the drone can only be activated once. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

I will make sure to ask assistance to the related department to fix this issue of yours, Geebax. Thank you for your patience.
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Geebax, sorry for the late response, may we have the serial number of your Mavic 2 Pro?
2020-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The icon of Mavic Pro has been added, please check, thanks.
2020-3-13
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

BigBird-2 Posted at 3-4 17:14
A little different here. I show "2 mavic 2 pros" and I have only one.

Hi BigBird-2,
maybe it has a split personality. :-)
Seriously, did you have a repair of that drone ?  I had the first version of the Mavic pro. Had some problems with the gimbal, no crash and got a free repair by DJI. It seems they gave me the same model but a refurbished one. Since then I had my flight history shown two Mavic Pro's (with the same name on it).
2020-3-13
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JohnDG Posted at 3-13 02:30
Hi BigBird-2,
maybe it has a split personality. :-)
Seriously, did you have a repair of that drone ?  I had the first version of the Mavic pro. Had some problems with the gimbal, no crash and got a free repair by DJI. It seems they gave me the same model but a refurbished one. Since then I had my flight history shown two Mavic Pro's (with the same name on it).

Nope, only one and that's it. I noticed on my last post it didn't even show one Mavic Pro. My profile shows 2 for sure. Any, we will see how many it shows on this post.
2020-3-13
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

BigBird-2 Posted at 3-13 16:34
Nope, only one and that's it. I noticed on my last post it didn't even show one Mavic Pro. My profile shows 2 for sure. Any, we will see how many it shows on this post.

No icon but if you mouse ver the boxes it shows 2 mavic Pros...
2020-3-13
Use props
Tony D.
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 00:41

Thanks DJI Mindy. I looks like it is fixed. I can see both now.
2020-3-14
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see a pro now(may be a late response)
2020-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tony D. Posted at 3-14 00:05
Thanks DJI Mindy. I looks like it is fixed. I can see both now.

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have need any further assistance.
2020-3-16
Use props
ranrick
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 8743645 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-3-13 00:41

Hey Mindy, I'd like to ask if you could add the icon of my mavic 3 classic to my profile as well? I activated it 2 hours ago and still didn't show up
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ranrick Posted at 2-5 11:27
Hey Mindy, I'd like to ask if you could add the icon of my mavic 3 classic to my profile as well? I activated it 2 hours ago and still didn't show up

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Could you please PM me the serial number of your drone?
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules