Thomas LAMARRE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150955 ft
France

2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Thomas, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account. As per check, our team has explained to you via email, your situation has been forwarded to the UPS and the parcel is being transit to you, please don't worry, we will also help you keep an eye on it. We hope you will receive it soon.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2020-3-5
Use props
tomtom91470
lvl.1
France

2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

tomtom91470 Posted at 3-6 07:18
Le colis était prévu aujourd'hui, mais arrivé en retard au hub d'UPS. Donc reprogrammé pour lundi. Merci DJI pour votre incompétence ! Si le colis n'était pas parti à la mauvaise adresse, ou si vous aviez pris les chose en mains correctement, le problème n'existerait pas.
IL vous suffisait tout simplement d'envoyer tout de suite un autre colis !!! Mais comme vous n'écoutez que vous même, voilà le résultat.

Hi Thomas, thanks for your reply. We do understand your situation, I will forward your feedback to the related team. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-3-6
Use props
tomtom91470
lvl.1
France

I just received the replacement Mavic 2 pro. Is that a joke? !!!!, it's a shame !
I returned a brand new defective drone, and you send me back a repaired one , in poor conditions  ! Are you kidding me  ?
Luckily I made pictures of my drone before  sending it back to you ! and  I can assure that It was in perfect conditions
Instead of sending me a decent machine, you've sent a drone with striped gimbal and some signs of wear on the plastic.
You can't just  clean the plastics and  put the adhesives on the machine and pretend it's OK
I also found some dirt on the bottom of the drone , what a customer service you have here !  ????
The proximity sensors are dirty al well , will some insects marks

I've a question for you : Do you find this situation normal  ?
2020-3-9
Use props
tomtom91470
lvl.1
France

My drone

011.jpg
01.jpg
2020-3-9
Use props
tomtom91470
lvl.1
France

Your drone :

2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We apologize that the appearance of the drone is not perfect, your feedback has been escalated to the appropriate team for further follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-3-9
Use props
tomtom91470
lvl.1
France

Hello,
I feel like you're doing it on purpose.
Following the analysis of my drone, here is your answer:

"Remark: This is a temporary invoice. Please contact support to provide more details on your found issues. We will be happy to re-assess the unit when we have received more information. You have our thanks in advance for your time and support. The aircraft is not activated. "

Obviously it is not activated, I refused to do so, I refused the product because the gimbal is damaged! (see conversation above)

Are you trying to make your customers drive crazy ?

Can you communicate between your services ?
2020-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

tomtom91470 Posted at 3-18 06:49
Hello,
I feel like you're doing it on purpose.
Following the analysis of my drone, here is your answer:

Hi there, we are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. I have forwarded your situation to the higher-level team, our team will follow up on your case soon; At the same time, we will keep improving to provide better service to you all, thank you so much for your kind understanding.
2020-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules