Need Help With M2P
506 8 2020-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roy Rogers \\
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I am having video and photo problems with my Mavic 2 Pro . My first 2 flights amazing video using all factory setting in h.264 . The right scroll button controlled the gimbel left n right. At some point I started using my REGoggles and I noticed my setting would change . First I noticed after Filming over an hour of footage with what I was seeing on my phone screen looking fine I later put it on my PC for Editing and all the Footage is over exposed . Next I noticed the right scroll button now controled my aperture . I used h.265 for awhile and thought the footage was really good again but my video editor doesnt support it , so I switched back to h.264 . Getting frustrated with burning my 1st battery running through all my video and photo settings I did a test run the night before took sample videos and photos and they looked fine just to get on site the next day film and take photo that seem to be fine on my phone screen and get home to edit to find out the video is ok but the photo are 100% over exposed .
Any Ideal ?? is it the occasional goggle use changing my setting ? will doing a factory reboot fix it and how do I do that ? or is my M2P defective ?

Any Advice is helpfu

2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Is the Auto Exposure enabled when you are experiencing this issue? Kindly please provide a sample image of the issue. Please reset the camera settings from DJI Go 4 application to isolate the issue.  Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-5
Use props
Roy Rogers \\
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-5 14:01
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Is the Auto Exposure enabled when you are experiencing this issue? Kindly please provide a sample image of the issue. Please reset the camera settings from DJI Go 4 application to isolate the issue.  Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

These are the 100% over exposed  photos
2020-3-5
Use props
Roy Rogers \\
Second Officer
United States

You don't think the goggles have anything to do with it?
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to the photo provided. Is this captured with Auto Exposure enabled? Please go to the camera settings and manually lower down the ISO  to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-5
Use props
Roy Rogers \\
Second Officer
United States

These are from about a month ago . I was using my phone as the controller screen and the images looked normal on the phone but like I was saying uploaded to my pc they are over exposed . some of this can be corrected in editing but parts of the images are just lost.
If I do a factor reboot and stop using my RE Goggles will that help fix it ?
2020-3-5
Use props
Roy Rogers \\
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-5 15:55
Thank you for the additional information. With regards to the photo provided. Is this captured with Auto Exposure enabled? Please go to the camera settings and manually lower down the ISO  to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

it might be a couple days before I try it . I what to thank you now just incase it works and I forget to come back to this thread to do so.
Thanks for offering some advice DJI Paladin
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Roy Rogers \\ Posted at 3-5 16:54
it might be a couple days before I try it . I what to thank you now just incase it works and I forget to come back to this thread to do so.
Thanks for offering some advice DJI Paladin

You are more than welcome. If you have further concern or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.
2020-3-7
Use props
Roy Rogers \\
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 09:41
You are more than welcome. If you have further concern or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.

Any ideal why using RE goggles changes the settings
2020-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules