What is your FAVORITE DJI drone?
1403 13 2020-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cryptic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1516709 ft
United States

If you own several drones from DJI which one is your favorite? Which one do you use the most and if you have another drone from another company how does it compare to DJI's?
2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this post. I hope that our valued DJI members participate and provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-3-6
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ive had the Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Platinum Pro, and currently the Mavic 2 Pro. I really loved the video quality of the Phantom 4 Pro but its little bulky to really travel with. The Mavic 2 Pro fixes that issue with the upgraded camera and small size. I really love the M2P now.

I have not owned any other manufactures drone.
2020-3-6
Use props
djiuser_Sqjz3IkIobWP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23255 ft
Greece

Hello lovely dji forum,recently i bought a dji mavic mini,it's preety good and for sure value for money!love it,i'm using this in Greece
2020-3-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I only have one.
MP.
So that is my one.
2020-3-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I also love the M2Z (on paper), but since new EU regulations are coming, I'm holding my money until DJI is releasing a drone that has the new CE compliance.
2020-3-9
Use props
Cloward DJI Mavic Pro
New

United States

Years ago I was flying the Phantom 2 for the military. They ended up shutting down the project, and after years of inactivity I tried my had at the Mavic Pro. Huge improvement over the Phantom 2. I'm looking forward to the Mavic Pro 2, but for right now the Mavic Pro is by far my favorite.
2020-3-10
Use props
Xian Onemanshow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5384334 ft
France

Thanks for this thread nice
Phantom 4 PRO is my favorite .
2020-4-19
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

I like the DJI Spark. I am still happy with it even after hearing about the Mavic mini and air 2 series.
2020-5-1
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

I like the DJI Spark. I am still happy with it even after hearing about the Mavic mini and air 2 series.
2020-5-1
Use props
Bat21
New

Italy

Hi.

I apologize to the forum moderators, if I've wrong the presentation section.

I don't yet own a DJI drone at the moment, because I want to practice with a cheap drone first ... so if it were to fall to the ground or end up against a wall (or tree) I wouldn't mind too much.

My dream is a Mavic Mini (combo version), to be used only for recreational purposes and for some shooting or photos in the n ear hills and mountains.

My first passion is the motorbike; I'm moderator of an Italian's "orange motorbike" forum.

Greetings to all and excuse me for my not perfect English.

Max (from Italy)

2020-5-9
Use props
fansb8e2b22c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1194662 ft
United States

I recently bought the Mavic 2 Zoom which makes it my 3rd DJI drone.  I've had the Phantom 1 and Phantom 2.  Having started with the Phantom 1, I thought it was the greatest thing in the world.  I upgraded to the Phantom 2 with a gimbal and thought that was even greater.  I loved the footage and pictures I took with it.  I spent a few years away from the hobby and then decided to get the Mavic 2 Zoom.  To me, this one is hands down the nest I have owned.  I'm looking forward to checking out all of the features and getting some great photos and videos.
2020-7-16
Use props
hurstja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43602 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

TR, MM, SP, MP2, MA2. My Favorite: MA2
2020-7-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't have a specific favourite out of the 12 I've owned as each one offers something different but the MA2 is certainly delivering against my expectations.
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules