2345 3 2020-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone tell me the differance between the dji micro USB and the "standard" micro USB? ie; you can plug the standard micro cable into the controller and it will charge but will it comunicate? You cannot plug a dji micro into a micro USB. Won't fit.

2020-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Micro USB and the standard Micro USB is actually  the same it is both Micro USB. Also, you need a standard micro USB communication DATA cable for you to be able to communicated both device, micro USB charging cable will not communicate it will only charge your mobile device. Hope this helps.  Thank you for your continued support!
2020-3-8
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 13:11
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Micro USB and the standard Micro USB is actually  the same it is both Micro USB. Also, you need a standard micro USB communication DATA cable for you to be able to communicated both device, micro USB charging cable will not communicate it will only charge your mobile device. Hope this helps.  Thank you for your continued support!

Thank you for the quick and informative reply. I messed up my mini remote plug and had it replaced with a "standard" micro receiver and of coarse it would charge but not communicate. The DJI cable would not plug into it either Lesson learned. The DJI button board replacement was very reasonable and all works great.
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BigBird-2 Posted at 3-8 14:51
Thank you for the quick and informative reply. I messed up my mini remote plug and had it replaced with a "standard" micro receiver and of coarse it would charge but not communicate. The DJI cable would not plug into it either Lesson learned. The DJI button board replacement was very reasonable and all works great.

You are very much welcome and thank you for sharing these additional information BigBird-2. If you are still having any issues with your DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support and fly safe always.
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules