Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RE Goggles work with M2Z yet?
608 3 2020-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyMac41
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5607 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I've been off the forum for a while and wondered if the RE Goggle/Mavic 2 range issue had ever been rectified.

I bought a pair of RE Goggles when they first came out and have been afraid to even use them for fear I'll lose signal and my M2Zoom at the same time,

So they have been sittingvin the new hard case I bought for them since the day they arrived, only taken out to monitor the charge and update the firmware a time or two.

Has anything changed in the past year on this issue?

I just read where apparently the white goggles are working fine with a M2Z, but as I use my RC USB port to connect to my iPad Mini, it appears that will not work, either as I have no additional port.

Or would one use the RC USB for the white goggles, and get a longer Lightning cable to connect the iPad to the side connector of the RC?

Thank you for any updates!

2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JohnnyMac41. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. The DJI Mavic 2 series drones supports the DJI Goggles ( v01.04.0500 or later ) and DJI Goggles RE ( v01.00.0600 or later ). Please update the firmware as required for you to be able to use the DJI Goggles RE on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-3-7
Use props
JohnnyMac41
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5607 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-3-7 10:03
Hello and good day JohnnyMac41. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. The DJI Mavic 2 series drones supports the DJI Goggles ( v01.04.0500 or later ) and DJI Goggles RE ( v01.00.0600 or later ). Please update the firmware as required for you to be able to use the DJI Goggles RE on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

THANK YOU Stephen for the quick response.

Very Much Appreciated!
2021-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JohnnyMac41 Posted at 5-17 17:59
THANK YOU Stephen for the quick response.

Very Much Appreciated!

Hi there JohnnyMac41. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules