Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
not syncing Phantom 4 pro v2 / RC controller with crystal display
502 2 2020-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozypom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2178 ft
Australia

Hello

:: Phantom 4 v2  / firmware upgraded :: V01.00.5000

does not sync with

:: RC controller (with crystal display)  :: firmware upgraded ::V01.00.04.00
:: Updated DJI GO 4 app to V4.3.14

I downloaded GL300E_v1410_20180412.bin firmware for the RC controller extracted to the root of an SD card went to update via local but i get a message no update found.

I tried to re-activate the P4v2 pushing the link button on the side of P4v2 and the link via the controller icon in the DJI GO4 app on the CRYSTAL display. nothing happened no beeps. I tried the key method C1/C2 plus video button while the p4v2 link was flashing....3 beeps then nothing. I have restarted several times.

The DJI assistant 2 for P4v2 is the latest... it says the aircraft has current firmware
The update on the controller says it to has the latest firmware.

any advice please on how to fix this would be great?

Thank you

Derek Cook

2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your Aircraft DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please send us a sample video showing on how you re-link the aircraft to the controller for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-3-8
Use props
Ozypom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2178 ft
Australia

How do I refresh the firmware for the aircraft? There is no option to refresh. It shows that the firmware is current on DJI assistant 2.. no downgrades are listed.
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules