Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Loosing your osmo pocket.....
1013 9 2020-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

My kit was a custom case which nicely held the pocket, controller wheel, WiFi module, usd cards, and a set of filters.

Realised today I lost it yesterday, leaving it on a public bench.

My own fault, but such a horrible feeling...
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MKosmo. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Osmo Pocket. Regretfully, we are unable to track your lost DJI Osmo Pocket. I would recommend that you report to your local authorities what happened, just in case it will be surrendered to them. Hoping we could do more, we apologize. Thank you for understanding and pleas be safe always.
2020-3-7
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

What a bummer, I hope some honest soul hands it in.
2020-3-7
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

AlanHd Posted at 3-7 15:59
What a bummer, I hope some honest soul hands it in.

Thanks !   I’m hoping against hope it is handed in,  but in all honesty with few local police stations left it’s more hassle than it’s worth for someone to travel to the nearest station to do this.

But fingers crossed anyway .....
2020-3-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

MKosmo Posted at 3-7 20:48
Thanks !   I’m hoping against hope it is handed in,  but in all honesty with few local police stations left it’s more hassle than it’s worth for someone to travel to the nearest station to do this.

But fingers crossed anyway .....

Did you have your contact information inside the case?  If so, that might help it to get returned to you.  Sure hope you get it back.
2020-3-8
Use props
Gelert
Captain
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fingers crossed someone hands it in for you - there are a few good souls still left in this upside down world
2020-3-8
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-8 06:43
Did you have your contact information inside the case?  If so, that might help it to get returned to you.  Sure hope you get it back.

It’s a good question, for me the answer unfortunately is no.   While it’s an expensive lesson, I think there are a few things I will do differently in the future like contact info, and actually make any case brightly coloured.

Oh and have insurance that covers articles outside the home .....
2020-3-8
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

Gelert Posted at 3-8 06:54
Fingers crossed someone hands it in for you - there are a few good souls still left in this upside down world

Yes let’s hope, thanks. I reckon if I don’t hear anything by tomorrow eve then I think it’s gone for good.

Shameless plug, this was in Walton, Surrey, U.K.
2020-3-8
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

You’d like to think that DJI could do something if it ever showed up online (firmware update, connection to Mimo app etc) not sure what but remote kill would at least render it useless. I might be talking rubbish though.....
2020-3-8
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7 Posted at 3-8 13:03
You’d like to think that DJI could do something if it ever showed up online (firmware update, connection to Mimo app etc) not sure what but remote kill would at least render it useless. I might be talking rubbish though.....

Your absolutely right, the fact you have to register your osmo device serial number against your account. I would imagine it would be very easy to limit firmware updates / display a message etc ... if the serial number didn’t match.
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules