Next update , can we keep pushing the limits on this awesome system
696 4 2020-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
btemtzzz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5705 ft
Australia

I was just wondering if we can push the limits of this system in every way possible.  Example : Low latency  How about we push to EXTRA low latency...If we stop and say this is good enough then will never have gotten where we are....Good on DJI for doing this and hopefully they keep pusing the envelope with the next firmwares!
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day btemtzzz. Thank you for sharing these information and your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-3-8
Use props
btemtzzz
lvl.1
Australia

thank youi
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome btemtzzz. If you have any other inquiries, concerns, or requests with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-3-8
Use props
btemtzzz
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-8 08:47
You are very much welcome btemtzzz. If you have any other inquiries, concerns, or requests with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

Hi Stephen ,

I have an URGENT BUG which is causing nightmare as i do not know when i can land my quad --- PLease see my POST here >>>>>>>> https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=211207
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules