Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Australia's Finke River valley-HLG format
560 12 2020-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christangey
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Seventh in my series from around Australia in the 10 bit HLG format on the M2P.

2020-3-7
Use props
Gelert
Captain
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As always - WOW - fabulous video and once again there's so much depth - amazing

I do SAR for lost dogs using my drone and have found horses so easy to spook - care to share the secret of how you got so close to the horses without spooking them ??
2020-3-8
Use props
christangey
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Gelert Posted at 3-8 01:03
As always - WOW - fabulous video and once again there's so much depth - amazing

I do SAR for lost dogs using my drone and have found horses so easy to spook - care to share the secret of how you got so close to the horses without spooking them ??

I've found all animals are individuals Gelert, so it is unpredictable. I've had a group of emus run off in fright and another family group I seemingly became a member of, moving in literally a meter or so from the birds and following their seed pecking as I hovered amongst them, same with camels, same with cockatoos, lots of different reactions. These were what we call brumbies, actually wild horses, so I guess that they had no reference for the large locust buzzing nearby them. I came in (as always) extremely slow and steady, then did some small manouevres when I felt they were used to it. The key really is to be very patient in getting the aircraft into place and reading their reactions, THEN think about camera movements. If the animal is scared just go straight up or go out backwards.
2020-3-8
Use props
Gelert
Captain
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

christangey Posted at 3-8 01:16
I've found all animals are individuals Gelert, so it is unpredictable. I've had a group of emus run off in fright and another family group I seemingly became a member of, moving in literally a meter or so from the birds and following their seed pecking as I hovered amongst them, same with camels, same with cockatoos, lots of different reactions. These were what we call brumbies, actually wild horses, so I guess that they had no reference for the large locust buzzing nearby them. I came in (as always) extremely slow and steady, then did some small manouevres when I felt they were used to it. The key really is to be very patient in getting the aircraft into place and reading their reactions, THEN think about camera movements. If the animal is scared just go straight up or go out backwards.

2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day christangey. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Great work and fly safe always.
2020-3-8
Use props
christangey
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-8 07:42
Hello and good day christangey. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Great work and fly safe always.

Thanks again DJI Stephen
2020-3-8
Use props
christangey
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-8 07:42

Thanks again DJI Stephen
2020-3-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
2020-3-9
Use props
christangey
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Thank you Montfrooj
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

christangey Posted at 3-8 14:28
Thanks again DJI Stephen

You are very much welcome christangey. Please stay safe always and thank you for your support.
2020-3-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Absolute majestic!  Great job.
2020-3-9
Use props
christangey
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks Alabama, I just try shoot with my heart in it, as well as the sticks!
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

christangey Posted at 3-8 14:29
Thanks again DJI Stephen

You very much welcome christangey. Please stay safe always and keep on flying. .
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules